GDT: #55: Flyers at Rangers, Sunday, February 14, 2016, 7:30 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I don't recall a Flyers team that i've disliked as much as I dislike this one.

Other than Ghost, everyone is so disappointing.

What sucks is we keep feeding ourselves these lies that theyll be better in a few years.

The reality js they will still be stuck with basically the same forwards who are going to be old and declining.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
People's reaction to the game is hilarious. I get Jake is not playing great, but some of the criticisms are just completely childish. He's clearly trying, he looks gassed and it's not working for either him or G

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I didnt think we had a chance to win without MDZ and Coots, but I did expect an inspired effort.

The effort had been piss poor..particularly from the top line. Really dissapointing showing from them.

shartnell

Aug 23, 2012
If they called goalies for flopping (not just Lundqvist, every goalie seems to do this) the penalties for that alone would bring us back to 80s scoring.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Benny almost makes the Flyers losing enjoyable just to see what extreme hot takes he can muster up. :laugh:

There's so many people that just lose their minds when the team starts losing.

Between games it's "this is a rebuilding year, we just need to look to the future" but then in GDTs it's as if some people are expecting this team to contend this year. I don't get it.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Look another puck mishandled by Voracek. Another **** pass by G. Ugh.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
some people here will defend Vora no mater how much brainfart playing he is doing..

It's just weird the whole, we all knew the team wouldn't be good, so Jake doesn't have to be good either and you are crazy to be worried about a guy being paid as one of the top wingers in NHL getting 60 pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad