GDT: #55 ⋅ ANA @ BUF ⋅ 9:30 AM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
I liked the buffalo player that threw his stick in the air and caught it when the penalty was called. Gave some color guard vibes; if the hockey thing doesn't work out for him he could be a cheerleader.
Dahlin... Interestingly he did the same thing last time we played him lol

Reactions: duckaroosky

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
Well...that was sure something. It's good to know we can still luck our way to wins against the sad sack franchises.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
That was way too stressful at the end there

tenor.gif

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
McTavish and Vatrano chemistry seems to be coming alive again. It hasn’t been so many positives around here to post about but they got it done. Amazing how much better Killorn and Leo look after Stroke got demoted. Would run Rico up there with Killorn. I literally yelled at my Tv on that 3 on 2 and Stroke couldn’t bury it.

Mac with a 3 point game, still needs to discipline himself with the penalties he takes.

The SOG is becoming a problem…..well it’s been a problem for years, and now makes so much more sense why Verbeek traded for Gauthier.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
McTavish and Vatrano chemistry seems to be coming alive again. It hasn’t been so many positives around here to post about but they got it done. Amazing how much better Killorn and Leo look after Stroke got demoted. Would run Rico up there with Killorn. I literally yelled at my Tv on that 3 on 2 and Stroke couldn’t bury it.

Mac with a 3 point game, still needs to discipline himself with the penalties he takes.

The SOG is becoming a problem…..well it’s been a problem for years, and now makes so much more sense why Verbeek traded for Gauthier.
Put zellweger and gauthier and a healthy zegras in the line up, and they double our shot total

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca