GDT: #55 ⋅ ANA @ BUF ⋅ 9:30 AM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckRogers10

Feb 3, 2016
Cypress, CA
Please tell me Jones and Carrick will be gone next season. Especially Jones. The dude has a motor and that's it. Bring up Regenda or Nestrenko. Both of them would contribute more than Jones. At least Carrick will fight. Jones just skates around like a chicken with it's head cut off and turnover the puck. Enough already.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
He sees that we don’t have much coming up from the gulls. He might trade a bunch of the Murray gulls this summer too

There isn't room on the roster for 3 more top 9 forwards. Also not enough cap going forward. Unless Gauthier isn't making the team or guys are getting shipped out.

Gauthier-Carlsson-Terry
Killorn-Mctavish-Zegras
Vatrano?-Lundestrom-Strome

1 spot open if Vatrano is dealt or Gauthier doesn't make the team.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
There is zero chance that is happening so I wouldn't get your hopes up. Maybe 1 guy like that.
He sees that we don’t have much coming up from the gulls. He might trade a bunch of the Murray gulls this off-season too
Please tell me Jones and Carrick will be gone next season. Especially Jones. The dude has a motor and that's it. Bring up Regenda or Nestrenko. Both of them would contribute more than Jones. At least Carrick will fight. Jones just skates around like a chicken with its head cut off and turnover the puck. Enough already.
Jones is 100% gone and I really think lundestrom is gone too. Verbeek bringing in some larger faster slightly overpaid 30-50pt players this summer. I’m sticking with this prediction. Grouxl mcginn both gone too

There isn't room on the roster for 3 more top 9 forwards. Also not enough cap going forward. Unless Gauthier isn't making the team or guys are getting shipped out.

Gauthier-Carlsson-Terry
Killorn-Mctavish-Zegras

Lundestrom won’t be back. But you’re right. I forgot about cutter

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014

Gauthier-Carlsson-Terry
Killorn-Mctavish-Zegras

Zegras - Carlsson - Gauthier
Vatrano - McTavish - Terry
Killorn - Celebrini - Strome
? - Lundeström - ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad