GDT: #54 Kings at FLYERS, Thursday, Feb. 7, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I'm bad at math. What is the probability of playoffs now?

Last I saw Micah had us around 10%, but that was before yesterday. I'll see what his chart shows this morning.

He doesn't have the chart updated, but as of 2/4, we were 13%

Reactions: Felipe88

Freddy The Fog

Don't live in the fast lane. Live on the off ramp
Aug 3, 2005
Playoff odds have gone from none to slim. Hope the streak continues.

He stole that last game the way Bernie stole so many and Pelle.... who didn't have the chance to steal more than he did.

Reactions: phlflyer1 and BiggE

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Interesting that the Canucks, with the same record, are occupying that WC spot in the West.

Really hope they can keep this run up for as long as they can. Columbus is faltering, and it'll make it easier for them to rationalize dealing some of their big guys at the TDL.

Reactions: TheKingPin

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Interesting that the Canucks, with the same record, are occupying that WC spot in the West.

Really hope they can keep this run up for as long as they can. Columbus is faltering, and it'll make it easier for them to rationalize dealing some of their big guys at the TDL.
See I would rather CBus keep Bob and Panarin, then miss the playoffs and also lose both in the summer.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
They need to find out what they have in Stolarz.
Hopefully, Fletcher won't let this win streak fool him and will promote some AHL players after he makes a few TDL deals.
While it's nice to make a run this year, what matters is to keep building around Hart.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Flyers goalie situation! Wall..

Flyers_Goalie_sitation.png

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyTimmo

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
Hey gents, how do you have the lines going right now. On a surge. Is Konecny on the top line?

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
They need to find out what they have in Stolarz.
Hopefully, Fletcher won't let this win streak fool him and will promote some AHL players after he makes a few TDL deals.
While it's nice to make a run this year, what matters is to keep building around Hart.
I’m more interested in riding the hottest goalie in the league than finding out if a guy is backup or AHL material.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Not that long ago we were the worst team in the league. Now we're only 5 points behind Columbus. Typical Flyers rollercoaster season it seems.
But this time I think this is more than just the usual hot streak. For the first time in what feels like ages we have a real goalie.

Big shoutout to cbus! They lost 5 games in a row while we have won 8. Of they go 3-2 in that span we are 11 pts out still.

I believe Stloraz is getting the Start vs Kings. Would you prefer Carter? Should we be building his stamina?

Id likes to see Hart keep playing.

I don’t really understand goalies due to the fact that I haven’t seen a good one in awhile but Hart has been facing a lot of shots and to me looks like he could use a quick rest. It’s a quick turnaround with an afternoon game Saturday too.

Just keep winning boys. I want to see Hart in the playoffs. Even a week ago, I thought they had no shot of getting in. Now, I’m beginning to have hope once again.

Hart in the playoffs is a scary thing isn’t it? He could win a series on his own.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-05-at-10.46.29-AM.png

The Athletic has the Flyers playoff chances at 16% as of today.

That seems a little high. They must be accounting for the swag factor. A lot depends on cbus.

Reactions: BiggE

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
The Panarin & Bob situations could be bringing Columbus down. The Flyers might actually have a chance to compete for the 8 seed.

Reactions: DaphneLion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad