GDT: #54 ⋅ ANA @ TOR ⋅ 4 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Problem is are they learning bad habits from the vets? Nobody's angry , nobody's hitting nobody's mucking it up. Down a touchdown and Gudas and Ross Johnston are cowering away. It's disgusting really. Skill is one thing but do they have the heart? Do they hate to lose? I'm not seeing it.

Team couldn't be further away from the Getzlaf / Perry days.
Thats my issue is the vets on this team show very little passion or heart....

I think Gudas and Vatrano and to a lesser extent Killorn are good vets on the roster, but the rest dont bring what we need around the kids .

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Thats my issue is the vets on this team show very little passion or heart....

I think Gudas and Vatrano and to a lesser extent Killorn are good vets on the roster, but the rest dont bring what we need around the kids .
I think strome is a good leader too. He goes undervalued.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
thKOtZy.jpg
Dang, and here I thought you were some ugly internet troll...

• Haha
Reactions: duckaroosky

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
The vets on this roster aren’t leading us anywhere. Have to wait for the talent to mature.

Short memory
I was referring more to the Drysdale move (yes, Gaucher will be good in probably 2 years) and IF he trades Zegras for anything other than a current lateral NHL talent, and IF he trades Vatrano for futures who aren’t ready for next year.

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
I was referring more to the Drysdale move (yes, Gaucher will be good in probably 2 years) and IF he trades Zegras for anything other than a current lateral NHL talent, and IF he trades Vatrano for futures who aren’t ready for next year.
I get frustrated with those who want Verbeek to snap his fingers and make the roster better. How? He's rebuilding and the best talent are young guys. Do they want to trade Carlsson and Mintyukov for vets?

Reactions: Ducks DVM

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
I get frustrated with those who want Verbeek to snap his fingers and make the roster better. How? He's rebuilding and the best talent are young guys. Do they want to trade Carlsson and Mintyukov for vets?
I think i want him to swap out our vets for different vets who care more.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I’m not on him to make the roster better. I’m on him because every year he’s been here he’s taken steps to make the roster worse in the immediate future 1-2 years.

I'm especially annoyed by that as there was a substantial rise in season ticket prices, after they’ve made it a massive clusterf*** to get to the premium parking I’m paying for.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I’m not on him to make the roster better. I’m on him because every year he’s been here he’s taken steps to make the roster worse in the immediate future 1-2 years.

I'm especially annoyed by that as there was a substantial rise in season ticket prices, after they’ve made it a massive clusterf*** to get to the premium parking I’m paying for.
I'm especially annoyed at the rate they get new numbers that I haven't blocked yet to see if I want to buy tickets and how tf do they know I went to a game a few weeks ago when it was my friend who bought the tickets?!?!?!?!

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I do think Cronin has a type of defensive system and general structure in mind whereas I don’t think Eakins had a clue. But as far as his ability to oversee a high octane offense and maximize his offensive guys, I’m not sure that’s in his skillset, certainly hasn’t shown that so far. He’s pretty much the exact opposite of what the late Bryan Murray was as a coach.

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
22 uncalled penalties through two periods. 8 in the first, 14 in the second.
If we're using the same "standard" that applies to the Ducks that is.

EDIT: That's not goaltender interference the other way around.

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
I really miss the times where opponents were afraid of playing the Ducks, because they knew they'd either lose or get beaten up. Right now is unbearable to watch, and I honestly expect a different mindset once the heartless vets like Henrique are shipped off.

Reactions: Yemeth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese