Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I really hope PV has a plan
1708224073515.jpeg

He does.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Anyway, my main thought through this whole game was that people shit on Bob for being delusional when he kept saying that the goal for the season was the playoffs, but i'm really f***ing sick of this "development year" shit. I hate that games like this happen and "it's part of the plan." Absolute bullshit. I am so f***ing sick of losing hockey.

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
People blaming Gibson is comical, dude came in after it was 4-1 and a lost game already. But yet no one is blaming Dostal for getting yanked in the 1st
They both played like complete garage and just when you thought it couldn't get worse than Dostal, Gibson said hold my beer.

He's done in the nhl

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Anyway, my main thought through this whole game was that people shit on Bob for being delusional when he kept saying that the goal for the season was the playoffs, but i'm really f***ing sick of this "development year" shit. I hate that games like this happen and "it's part of the plan." Absolute bullshit. I am so f***ing sick of losing hockey.
I do think that is part of the problem... but i dont want to get a long response from duckie.... so im going to leave it at that

Reactions: Goose of Reason

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
Rebuild is going to take longer because Murray’s roster was stuck in the middle.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I feel like Verbeek needs to stop tinkering to get his ideal roster and stop the resets.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts

Nothing wrong with Murray’s way of thinking (to get into the playoffs)

This GM and HC are out to lunch. Pathetic Hockey for the last few years. I pity myself watching this

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
I feel like Verbeek needs to stop tinkering to get his ideal roster and stop the resets.
The vets on this roster aren’t leading us anywhere. Have to wait for the talent to mature.

Nothing wrong with Murray’s way of thinking (to get into the playoffs)

This GM and HC are out to lunch. Pathetic Hockey for the last few years. I pity myself watching this
Short memory

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
The vets on this roster aren’t leading us anywhere. Have to wait for the talent to mature.
Problem is are they learning bad habits from the vets? Nobody's angry , nobody's hitting nobody's mucking it up. Down a touchdown and Gudas and Ross Johnston are cowering away. It's disgusting really. Skill is one thing but do they have the heart? Do they hate to lose? I'm not seeing it.

Team couldn't be further away from the Getzlaf / Perry days.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
There’s a great chance our owners tell pat verbeek that given we will draft another top tier talent this summer. That with the kids we have, that he needs to add significant help before next season, making this the last rebuild/no expectations season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad