Ҝ几丨乇丂 - 卂ㄩ丂ㄒㄖ几 - 爪丨ㄒ匚卄
ㄒㄚㄥ乇尺 - ㄒ卂ᐯ卂尺乇丂 - Ҝ几乇乇ㄥ卂几ᗪ乇尺
卩ㄖ几ㄒㄩ丂 - ᗪㄖ爪丨 - 尺ㄖ乃乇尺ㄒ丂ㄖ几
几ㄖ卂卄 - Ҝ卂爪卩千 - 爪卂几

ㄒフ - ㄥ丨ㄥフ乇
乃乇几几ㄚ - 匚卂乃
Ҝ几乇乇ㄖ尺ᗪ卂几ㄖ - ㄥ卂Ꮆ

丂ㄖ几ㄖᐯ丂卂爪

Record vs TOR: 14-27-5-5. Most goals in a game: 6-1 W in 1995. Most goals against: 4-7 L in 2018, 0-7 L in 2022.

Last edited:

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Knowing our recent games against Toronto, this one is going to get ugly, especially with Toronto seemingly being on 90% of the positive ends of questionable calls and us being, well, the ugly red-haired stepchild.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This game is going to be though. Will be playing against the league and the Leafs. If there is one fan base who should be allowed to gripe about reffing and the situation room, without being criticized for complaining it‘s Ducks fans.

You saw it in the Edmonton game. Give them a PP, but then ignore the blatant calls on them. Yup. So it’s not even playing Toronto, it’s any game, have to hope they get at least fair reffing.

Speaking of penalties, Loved Mac‘s last game, but he has to stop with those penalties. Rarely question the Calls against us its the ones the other teams commit that don’t get called which is the issue.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
This game is going to be though. Will be playing against the league and the Leafs. If there is one fan base who should be allowed to gripe about reffing and the situation room, without being criticized for complaining it‘s Ducks fans.

You saw it in the Edmonton game. Give them a PP, but then ignore the blatant calls on them. Yup. So it’s not even playing Toronto, it’s any game, have to hope they get at least fair reffing.

Speaking of penalties, Loved Mac‘s last game, but he has to stop with those penalties. Rarely question the Calls against us its the ones the other teams commit that don’t get called which is the issue.
I think we win this game…. Leafs defense is pretty suspect and missing their best player.

I’ll say 5-3 ducks

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
If we beat the sens and the sens beat the leafs by the transitive property we should win ;p

Kidding aside just pray we play like we did against Edmonton or the sens and not whatever that coma against the habs was.

Top of the morning to Fellow ducks fans wherever you may be

Reactions: lwvs84

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I feel like OP is a nod to the Year of the Dragon.

Problem is, everyone wants
1708200589377.jpeg

Would settle for

1708200731225.jpeg

but have been given

1708200764391.jpeg

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
You really think he has one to lose? :noway:
I appreciate his cadre more than seravalli and those kinda insiders. Been following steve and the hockey guy on youtube since the pandemic. There are much worse hockey influences out there.

We all have our forms of masochism as fans. For the leafs the last few years has been “good enough to make the playoffs but not good enough in the playoffs”. Seems like kings in same boat

For ducks fans like me beating toronto or boston or any other top team a few times a season has been the only salve to otherwise pretty harsh outings. No-name beating the leafs would be awesome

Then have to hope we are good in 2-3 years w the young core and not where buffalo or ottawa are

Just the ambling rants of a ducks fan on a gloomy Saturday waiting for puck drop…stupid kings beating boston…

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I appreciate his cadre more than seravalli and those kinda insiders. Been following steve and the hockey guy on youtube since the pandemic. There are much worse hockey influences out there.

We all have our forms of masochism as fans. For the leafs the last few years has been “good enough to make the playoffs but not good enough in the playoffs”. Seems like kings in same boat

For ducks fans like me beating toronto or boston or any other top team a few times a season has been the only salve to otherwise pretty harsh outings. No-name beating the leafs would be awesome

Then have to hope we are good in 2-3 years w the young core and not where buffalo or ottawa are

Just the ambling rants of a ducks fan on a gloomy Saturday waiting for puck drop…stupid kings beating boston…
I'm with you on wanting to beat the Leafs. It's just behind winning the Stanley Cup.

I like the hockey guy. Dangle? Good grief. Has he ever stopped shouting and yelling? Don't know what his opinions are but I can't deal with his juvenile-ism.

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
I'm with you on wanting to beat the Leafs. It's just behind winning the Stanley Cup.

I like the hockey guy. Dangle? Good grief. Has he ever stopped shouting and yelling? Don't know what his opinions are but I can't deal with his juvenile-ism.
Timestamps make steves podcasts more tolerable. It is funny listening to toronto fans bit h about penalty calls.

I just do not understand why we are such an outlier on penalties compared w rest of league. I mean it isnt like columbus or other small markets eat anywhere near the penalty differential we have the last 5-10 years

Reactions: Ducks DVM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino