GDT: [#52] Stars @ Pantaloons 6:00 CT (BSSW+)

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
changed it to hintz, but still haven't seen where he ever touched it.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Brien Rae to Sevvy "Where have the Dallas Stars been leaky"? Not sure Sevvy has the three hours needed for the response lol

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
It goes off his skate when he pressures Weegar, that's why it deflected back when it should've gone towards the net initially

I've watched it a dozen times and it looks like Hintz's skate hits Weegar's stick, stopping the motion of the stick, which causes the puck to stop continuing forward and just kinda dead stops which is why they both whip back around.

I don't really care either way; Robertson ain't getting the Calder and the Stars aren't making the playoffs. :laugh:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I've watched it a dozen times and it looks like Hintz's skate hits Weegar's stick, stopping the motion of the stick, which causes the puck to stop continuing forward and just kinda dead stops which is why they both whip back around.

I don't really care either way; Robertson ain't getting the Calder and the Stars aren't making the playoffs. :laugh:

Bally sports just showed a different angle and now I agree with you. Idk what to think lol but I guess they saw Hintz touch it somewhere

Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Good thing we kept Khudobin in, otherwise it might only be a 1 goal game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad