GDT: [#52] Stars @ Pantaloons 6:00 CT (BSSW+)

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
1. That own goal was Robertsons, not Roope's.
2. Khudobin should've been pulled long before that 4th goal.
3. Seguin looked better than I thought he would, though still not great.
4. Klinberg, Benn, and Pavelski together in the OT....really?

Half of those issues are coaching issues. Now just looking forward to getting to the offseason and checking out Seattle.

Cowboyluck

Feb 26, 2016
Stars maybe the only team in overtime that try 80 foot passes. And they have yet to connect on one this year.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Bemstrom scoring for us without even being on the team. Need to acquire him ASAP

@JimNill hire me and @Satan for the boy draft

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
So Wednesday we are officially out

What a time for a 4 game losing streak tho right?

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
Lindell - Faksa - Sekera - WTF? You have to be able to touch the puck after that BS penalty- those 3 can just keep skating anywhere but Dallas after this season - and don't forget to take Comeau and Cogliano with you- Klingberg is really trying hard to get on that list - what the hell is wrong with him - making so many dumb plays!

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
And someone else behind the bench? ....riiiight? (plz:help:)

I think Neil Graham is the best we could hope for as the new guy.

I can't see Gaglardi letting Nill sign another big name coach for a bunch of money when Nill could be on the way out right behind Bowness should he be let go.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
As much as I wanted the tank to happen. Hintz and JRob deserved a better fate with the way they played this year.

Ogi1Kenobi

Dec 25, 2008
Dallas needs that 5 month break. An extended playoffs that ran through the Stanley Cup finals last year, and a condensed schedule with so much BS in between. It was great to see RoBo and Hintz breakout this season, and Dallas is set for the future with Oettinger. Hopefully, this summer Cogs, Comeau and Dobby get ditched and Bishop and Rads recovery goes well.

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021

12 games too late to show that type of emotion- what he did to that camera in the penalty box is the first emotions he had shown all year- yes get mad and be a bull - what the hell is there left to lose! Been basically a ghost for 3 quarters of the season!

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
#1 priority at either draft is to tell Khudobin to get the hell out. He clearly can't play the amount he's been asked to and there simply is no roster spot for him moving forward.

Reactions: DieselPig

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Imagine if we had a Selke winner and Calder winner and still missed the playoffs...lol.

probably <1% chance we have players win either

no momentum on their side relative to the current favorites

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad