GDT: #52| New York Islanders @ New York Rangers | January 21st | 7:00pm | F/W 5-3

MetsJetsIsles22

Oct 27, 2013
He's actually done this a lot this year, it's pretty crazy. He gets it done very quietly. Honestly, from an eye test point of view, there have been many times this year I felt Tavares has looked off or just not like we all know he can be. Yet, he's second in the league in points and is consistently putting up points. I guess that's the mark of a one of a kind incredible player. When he doesn't seem active or doing much on the ice, he's quietly contributing and making plays.
He did make one beautiful re direction pass to Vanek though for the go ahead goal last night.

for the people who claim vanek is a coaster and is lazy, the same goes for Vanek- he knows when to turn it up instead of flooring it every second he is on the ice...

i am not saying JT ever seems lazy, but when he is off and isnt flashy, he still makes plays. good players know what to do and when to do it

Islesfans1978*

A nasty ear infection kept me from going to this game, ironically the pain let up just as the Isles finished up these ******** lol

IN YOUR HOUSE!!!

****ing great win Isles!

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
you guys owned that game from start to finish. didnt even feel like we had a lead at all last night. you guys are playing really well

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
It's been that way under Renney, Torts and AV

it's an air of arrogance that the Rangers "TRY" to display against the Islanders.

Torts was huge in trying to down play the significance of these games.

It's like there's some edict from upper management to not delve into what this match up really is.

The NYR-NYI games are NOT just another game on the schedule and to treat the games with any less respect than respect than they deserve is doing a disservice to the fan bases for both teams and NHL as a whole.

hi-jacking thread. Sorry.

Good win.

Hey, cut it out. Posts like yours mess with my natural inclination to dislike all Rangers' fans. ;)

Islesfans1978*

It's been that way under Renney, Torts and AV

it's an air of arrogance that the Rangers "TRY" to display against the Islanders.

Torts was huge in trying to down play the significance of these games.

It's like there's some edict from upper management to not delve into what this match up really is.

The NYR-NYI games are NOT just another game on the schedule and to treat the games with any less respect than respect than they deserve is doing a disservice to the fan bases for both teams and NHL as a whole.

hi-jacking thread. Sorry.

Good win.

As much as I loath the rangers, I have to admit that tattoo is pretty hard core and sweet.

Respect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad