Post-Game Talk: #52 | FLYERS (H) vs. Penguins (A) | Monday, May, 3, 2021 | Win 7-2

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Maybe Patrick needs Frost on LW and Foerster on RW thinks Rommy.

What a waste of Frost and Foerster, Rommy.

OK.....how about Frost centering Foerster and Ratcliffe, Ratcliffe and Foerster works pretty good in LV even when centered by ancient history Mueller.

Your thinking Rommy is much better.

View attachment 429629

im just here for the Bengal..

goregous cat... im super jelly

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Thanks! Yeah......he is going on 17 years old; ~ 18 lbs in winter and 16-17 lbs in the summer. Healthy and fit. Bengals can be a load. Extremely vocal. They tell you what they want and like. Highly intelligent; plays fetch; loves water. Every once in a while he will hop in the shower with me. We had an pet door for him until he brought in a 18 inch blackbird......the blackbird was screaming like a banshee on the fireplace mantle and Rommy just looking on. A pure hunter.....not so much now since he is older. He is an F4 which is fourth generation from a pure Asian Leopard Cat. In this case 1/16th of a pure ALC. Probably the most populous of wildcats in Asia. ALC live mostly by streams and creeks catching fish and rodents.

Breeders of F4 and lower are fewer and fewer. There are a few states that ban F3 and lower. Pure ALCs are not good pets, and probably not F1 [ 1/2 ALC] F1 males in 100% of the cases are sterile. Female
F1s are fertile obviously. I do get chastised by some pet lovers for having a Bengal and not having a shelter cat. Fair enough but ........

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
Almost finished up with this game. As I've said many times before, Ghost is clearly our best dman this season. It would be a huge mistake to give him away for pucks, I would unquestionably protect him over Myers at this point. I wouldn't be all that surprised if neither gets protected though.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Almost finished up with this game. As I've said many times before, Ghost is clearly our best dman this season. It would be a huge mistake to give him away for pucks, I would unquestionably protect him over Myers at this point. I wouldn't be all that surprised if neither gets protected though.
I would protect him now too and use Myers to get another defenseman. Make a play for Savard if not Hamilton

Stumble40

Jun 24, 2019
From an article dated 4-6-17 (before the Flyers won the draft lottery) some Scouts thoughts on Patrick...

We faced Patrick quite a few times this year,” said one eastern conference WHL head coach. “Nothing against the kid whatsoever, but what I saw this year and what our coaching staff saw last year are two different players. No question he’s a player, smart and everything else, but I’m not seeing what everybody talked about last year.
“I saw him play against Moose Jaw one night and he was downright lazy. When he has the puck he’s fine..but when he doesn’t…I’ve expected more. What I heard from last year was that this guy was going to be a handful this year…and he hasn’t been a handful with that hockey club.”

Our guys aren’t keen on him,” said the scout of another team slated to pick in the top ten. “I would be really surprised if we took Nolan Patrick. Unless it’s a no brainer. If we’re at 4 or 5…then you’ve gotta do it. “If (club management) hear a peep on a player we’re not taking him…and they’ve heard some things that concern them.”

“He’s not the greatest kid I don’t think,” said a scout of one team picking in the top ten. “I don’t know if he’s a great teammate either. That’s what I’ve heard. Maybe just a little bit about himself.”

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Thanks! Yeah......he is going on 17 years old; ~ 18 lbs in winter and 16-17 lbs in the summer. Healthy and fit. Bengals can be a load. Extremely vocal. They tell you what they want and like. Highly intelligent; plays fetch; loves water. Every once in a while he will hop in the shower with me. We had an pet door for him until he brought in a 18 inch blackbird......the blackbird was screaming like a banshee on the fireplace mantle and Rommy just looking on. A pure hunter.....not so much now since he is older. He is an F4 which is fourth generation from a pure Asian Leopard Cat. In this case 1/16th of a pure ALC. Probably the most populous of wildcats in Asia. ALC live mostly by streams and creeks catching fish and rodents.

Breeders of F4 and lower are fewer and fewer. There are a few states that ban F3 and lower. Pure ALCs are not good pets, and probably not F1 [ 1/2 ALC] F1 males in 100% of the cases are sterile. Female
F1s are fertile obviously. I do get chastised by some pet lovers for having a Bengal and not having a shelter cat. Fair enough but ........

Im now picturing you as The Tiger King.

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad