GDT: [#52] Dallas Stars @ New York Rangers, 6:00 PM CST (FSSW+, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Radulov trying to make a play rather than just dumping a puck.

Always trying to do too much and it costs us more than it helps us.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Should be a penalty. Can't close your hand on the puck but instead it'll be a goal

serp

Jan 17, 2016
What i'm a bit confused is who intiated the review ?

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
it's sick how hockey has basically become football with all the reviews and challenges- nobody knows the rules anymore

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Puck was up behind his ear and he grabbed it, closed his hand, carried it around to the front, and dropped it down on his stick.

67.2 Minor Penalty – Player - A player shall be permitted to catch the puck out of the air but must immediately place it or knock it down to the ice. If he catches it and skates with it, either to avoid a check or to gain a territorial advantage over his opponent, a minor penalty shall be assessed for “closing his hand on the puck”.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Interesting tidbit. MSG biggest arena revenues in world at $173 million. AAV 6th at $59 Mil.

I always wondered about how arena revenues figured into hockey revenues. It seems many teams lose money on paper, but make some off book $$$ to keep salary cap lower.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
67.2 Minor Penalty – Player - A player shall be permitted to catch the puck out of the air but must immediately place it or knock it down to the ice. If he catches it and skates with it, either to avoid a check or to gain a territorial advantage over his opponent, a minor penalty shall be assessed for “closing his hand on the puck”.

Check my post above yours. Top angle makes it look like he holds onto it but side angle shows it is just hidden by his body after it fell out of his hand. That's why I was thinking he held onto it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad