GDT: #52 | Capitals at FLYERS | Saturday, Feb. 26, 2022 | 12:30 pm ET | NHLN, NBCSP, NBCSWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
No idea how TK hasn’t been on the top line this year. He’s played great all season but never got a shot.

Because he cant score. I love the guy...hes been playing great...but he cant finish. Its gone on too long to just be a statistical fluke.

Cant have a guy like that on line 1 (even tho the Flyers play worse playets there).

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Because he cant score. I love the guy...hes been playing great...but he cant finish. Its gone on too long to just be a statistical fluke.

Cant have a guy like that on line 1 (even tho the Flyers play worse playets there).
A statistical fluke is exactly what it is. He’s shooting 6%, which is like half of normal. Meanwhile he’s creating more offensive chances than ever before.

Players can have fluke high or low shooting %s over a large period of time. Like when Giroux shot 17% over 82 games in 2017-2018. TKs just on the opposite side of that kind of luck, while playing great otherwise.

Playing him with someone who can actually pass would likely help snap him out of that shooting slump too.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
A statistical fluke is exactly what it is. He’s shooting 6%, which is like half of normal. Meanwhile he’s creating more offensive chances than ever before.

Players can have fluke high or low shooting %s over a large period of time. Like when Giroux shot 17% over 82 games in 2017-2018. TKs just on the opposite side of that kind of luck, while playing great otherwise.

Its been pretty much over 3 seasons for TK now though...it started in the bubble. I hope youre right...but right now hes sucked at putting the puck in the net more than hes been good at it.

Hes is generatimg a ton of chances tho...its fun to watch. I think he could play on line 1 if hes allowed to just do that and drive play. But with G...he needs to score.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
The Flyers have been determined to use Provorov as a 1D even though he belongs on the 2nd pairing. But then again, this is the same group that thought signing Hayes for 7 X 7.14, trading multiple assets for Risto, paying a team to take Ghost, never using Sanheim on the pp and signing fossils like Nate and Yandle were all good ideas so I’m really not surprised.

Sell the damn team, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad