GDT: #52 | Capitals at FLYERS | Saturday, Feb. 26, 2022 | 12:30 pm ET | NHLN, NBCSP, NBCSWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
I hope all you Philly fans are gonna boo the hell out of that Putin-supporting POS Ovechkin tomorrow. He has been a long time supporter of Putin, and therefore is now a supporter of the current war. Ovi is a terrible human being and deserves to be booed everywhere he goes now until he retires. It won't do anything for the poor people of Ukraine, but it should still be done.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I hope all you Philly fans are gonna boo the hell out of that Putin-supporting POS Ovechkin tomorrow. He has been a long time supporter of Putin, and therefore is now a supporter of the current war. Ovi is a terrible human being and deserves to be booed everywhere he goes now until he retires. It won't do anything for the poor people of Ukraine, but it should still be done.

There should be like 4 Philly fans there.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014

Nah, Mayhew can skate, Weal was Cousins without the snarl, undersized player with average speed, but Cousins has managed to find a role in the league b/c he's got an edge to go along with a decent skill package.

Mayhew could be a good player except for a fatal flaw, whereas some players have a puck magnet on their sticks, Mayhew seems to have a stick with the wrong polarization, and pucks just seem to bounce off and get lost.

Reactions: Curufinwe

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada

you do know Ovie put it out there on socials denouncing Putins war right ?

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
I am going to have a great time going to the home game Sat, and watch the team win. I will be at the Phila Wings game at 730

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014

Don't know the facts, it's like Kantor criticizing Erdogan, fine if you never want to go home again and you got your family out.
Otherwise, a high profile Russian player has to be very careful.
He may love Putin, or he may simply be CYA if he plans to retire in Russia.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Gotta tune in and see if "The big 8" gets the booing he deserves.

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
In no way is Mayhew anything but a below average skater. He’s the textbook definition of an unathletic small tweener.
He doesn't skate. He actually runs on his skates ala Bob Kelly. Its comical that the Flyers value this type of player - grit over finesse. Let's keep thinking that way because we have been so successful with it.....

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
You have bad humans with a lot of Power and Money at the top of every franchise or club. And all top athletes dont care one bit who they are or how they got the money. Fans are the same! Ovi is just one of thousands! But because its now in every Channel we need to boo ovi.... our system in the world is build like that. Be powerful and no one gives a shit what you are doing. Putin was forever what he is now. No one stopped him before. Why a lot of people are suprised now i will never understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad