GDT: #52 – Sabres at Devils – Mon Feb 6, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
The NHL is run by crotchety old men who like old time hockey. AKA clutching and grabbing. The NHL really needs a commissioner like Adam Silver. A guy who wants to make the game better for the fans.
Silver came into the league after like 8 years of authoritarian-implemented rules that improved the flow of the game.

Bettman's issue actually might have been that he tried to do too much too soon and completely lost the ears of the legion of ex-grinders composing NHL administration, preventing him and other outside voices from fixing the game outside of the leverage of a lockout + lost season.

Interference crept back into the game because the neanderthals had no nuanced response to hits that were a combination of game speed, touch icing, no targeting rules, or concussion policy, and finish your check culture.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Blatant hold/interference right on face off by #46 no call. Again this is why I'm glad the NHL is a dead league.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I know hindsight is 20/20, but I hate that signing more and more every day.

2017-02-06_21-30-37_1.jpg

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
Lehner had his arm hacked so he couldn't catch it. Worth a challenge, but you know the result before it happens, because Buffalo.

The refs shouldn't be allowed to review coaches challenges. Especially these biased refs who like dead puck era interference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad