GDT: #51| FLYERS at Hurricanes| Tuesday, January 31, 2017| 7:00 pm ET| FS-CR, CSN-PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Also, I think what I said about confidence/momentum being one of the biggest issues is backed up by how they always struggle after extended breaks. They need to be on a roll, otherwise they get in their own heads and that causes a ton of issues. And then some of them just suck too.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
no one will want to trade for our garbage, we're stuck with them till their contracts expire

At least we have 5 guys who should never see the uniform again. But who knows with Haks favorites.

1 month till trade deadline day.

:yo:

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Making moves after a bad game, even one as bad as this, is always a terrible idea.

The plan was laid out for a reason. Sticking to it is the only option.

It's not just this game though. I know most here want the AHL run, but some of our kids getting Some NHL games and a jump on next season has value as well.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Flyers still have 6 shots on goal with 12:39 left in the 3rd.

They need to set the record to be so ****ing embarrassed that they have to do something, but we know they won't.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Making moves after a bad game, even one as bad as this, is always a terrible idea.

The plan was laid out for a reason. Sticking to it is the only option.

I honestly dont think Hextall envisioned the team taking a massive step backwards this season. This was not part of the plan.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
It's not just this game though. I know most here want the AHL run, but some of our kids getting Some NHL games and a jump on next season has value as well.

Not when the phantoms are winning like they are. You don't want to bring players up to this **** show to early and hurt their development. Let them play and win in the A

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Also, I think what I said about confidence/momentum being one of the biggest issues is backed up by how they always struggle after extended breaks. They need to be on a roll, otherwise they get in their own heads and that causes a ton of issues. And then some of them just suck too.

Doesnt that speak to the organizations pre-game preparation not functioning properly?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
This is one of those games Snider would have come down to the lockeroom after in his heyday.

An embarassment to the crest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad