GDT: #51| FLYERS at Hurricanes| Tuesday, January 31, 2017| 7:00 pm ET| FS-CR, CSN-PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Lol,, I legit could not remember who the healthy scratch was.

VDV up in TK S spot and Weise on 4th line is gonna happen.

Yep. the three scratches (Weise, MDZ, and Schultz) should actually be in, in my opinion.

Weise replaces VDV, MDZ replaces Manning, Schultz replaces MacDonald.

Won't happen, but I wish. They suck too, but I'd rather watch them than the current trio that's in.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
It doesn't matter but why throw the 4th line out on the PP and then turn right around and send the 1st unit out?

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Yep. the three scratches (Weise, MDZ, and Schultz) should actually be in, in my opinion.

Weise replaces VDV, MDZ replaces Manning, Schultz replaces MacDonald.

Won't happen, but I wish. They suck too, but I'd rather watch them than the current trio that's in.

Schultz is a safe player and prob should play, but only playing left side plays a big part. Weise is a lot better than VDV as well.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
This "team" is pathetic and so mentally fragile. They let that AhoLE dude look like McJesus...nice job. Too bad no Sixers game tonight ....I wouldn't have dozed in and out of consciousness watching them compete instead of this crap show...

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Schultz is a safe player and prob should play, but only playing left side plays a big part. Weise is a lot better than VDV as well.

I guess you could say that Schultz doesn't play RD, but I'd argue that MacDonald doesn't either. ;)

I mean he's in the spot... it's the defense part that's missing.

AzFlyersFan

Oct 15, 2015
Yep. Very concerning.

Makes me want Duchene even more as insurance..regardless of price. 1C is too important to have concerns over.

My friends out here in AZ have been thinking about Giroux a ton too. Extremely concerning. Is this core good enough? Right now I think it is not. Could the coach be the issue for his regression?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad