GDT: #51: FLYERS at Bruins, Thursday, Jan. 31, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I just want to know if Provorov is playing in the slot again.

Because playing the worst scoring PP defenseman in the league for 3 seasons doesn’t seem like a great idea. But we always knew that not having Ghost in any capacity (trade cough cough) just means Provorov gets the PP1 spot, not Sanheim or someone else. Role mentality and all.
It's infuriating. Dinosaur mentalities, horrible player evaluations, and all other kinds of stupidity that makes everything so much harder than it has to be.

I assume this will be the original setup, with Provorov replacing Ghost and JVR replacing Couts, but I wouldn't even be surprised if it's even worse than that.

This is also a perfect example of why it would be so indefensibly stupid to trade Ghost. Few defensemen in the league can do what he does and we sure as f*** don't have anyone. The only guy with even a chance isn't ever going to get a chance, by the looks of it. And even just Provorov... the guy is playing too much as it is... how hard is it to realize that 1) he needs to play less, and 2) he sucks on the PP? It's the perfect chance to give the guy a breather and Sanheim is far more suited to play the role anyway.

Reactions: BiggE

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
All you fancy nerds can start eating crow right now. How do you explain FACTS like this?!?!

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS

giphy.gif

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
Van Reimsdyk—Couturier—Voracek
Giroux — Sanheim

Lindblom—Patrick—Konecny
Vorobyev —Provorov

That’s what i would do for our PP set up for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad