GDT: #51: FLYERS at Bruins, Thursday, Jan. 31, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Which one is his sidekick over there? JW cause I can't see how the Dark Lord has not pissed everyone off over there enough to have, well, any friends left. lol

Now that I think about it there are like 3 people. But with the Mimsy reference, I'm specifically referring to one Super poster. My brain cells are dying even thinking about it.

I’m still trying to figure out how someone on hockeybuzz could possibly be any worse than what we have here.

I envy your pre-pubescent ignorance.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
They are my people. They have followed me, and I have led them to freedom.

Well, everyone except @DancingPanther, but that's more a bondage/BDSM thing........don't worry about it.

tenor.gif

Most of the posters still left, I reckon, are the sort you don't want to interact with, led by the most repulsive Flyers poster ever, with his Mimsy-esque sidekick. Imagine our site was a majority of the Honk Defense Force allied with Flyers Facebook allied with Satan. And then the innocents caught in their path.
This is all correct.

All of it.

Edit: made a post a few weeks ago about how bad Hagg is and received vitriole. Classic. Even got a "but don't say anything bad about your boy Sanheim". Lol

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
We have passively clueless, aggressively clueless, long-winded clueless, compact clueless, intentionally clueless, and all other forms of nonsense. I don’t know what’s left.

I guess it’s like trying to describe the sensation of sight to the blind. Unless you experience it, you can’t conceptualize it.

I’m so curious to know though.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Now that I think about it there are like 3 people. But with the Mimsy reference, I'm specifically referring to one Super poster. My brain cells are dying even thinking about it.

They have no idea, they can’t even comprehend the magnitude of pedantic douchebaggery that goes on there. You simply have to experience it to understand. There are no words.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
I love this current group of guys, think there are some legit good people in that room, but after the Couturier "Lizard" fiasco it's clear they're just not up to the task of awarding nicknames. They probable call Hart "Rhododendron" or "Sticky Pickle" or some other nonsense.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I love this current group of guys, think there are some legit good people in that room, but after the Couturier "Lizard" fiasco it's clear they're just not up to the task of awarding nicknames. They probable call Hart "Rhododendron" or "Sticky Pickle" or some other nonsense.

That's why you leave it to the experts, like us, and not the players.

Given that a hart is an adult male deer, I could get behind something Stag-based. Antlers, Horny, Musky, Hoofer, etc.

Oof, that's brutal.

It's Gary, or Golden Boy.

Reactions: orangecrush8

ELOGuy

Jan 30, 2019
Gordon on Provy:

“The last two games, I think have been his best games since I’ve been here,” Gordon said. “There’s no comparison. He’s carrying the puck with confidence, he’s moving his feet, he’s getting up in the rush, his gaps have been great, his defending the rush has been great, his netfront … everything. There hasn’t been one (time) when I look at these two games, I say, ‘Jesus, what’s he doing out there?’ He looks like the guy that I didn’t see firsthand but certainly heard about a lot over the last two years.”
Kind of amazing what 7 days off will do for the mind and any lingering injuries.....

Reactions: 04hockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad