GDT: #51 ⋅ EDM @ ANA ⋅ 7 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
I just want someone from the organization to put together a compilation of this entire season, game by game and from both teams, to show the most glaring inconsistencies the the officiating has been. This is beyond atrocious

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
You would have to imagine that if McDavid wasn't picked by the oilers, he would have had at least 1 or 2 cups by now.

Reactions: Ducks DVM
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
giphy.gif

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
As long as we bounce back and beat the insufferable Canadians Tuesday I’ll be fine about it. I never had us winning this game anyways. But it’s nice to see stromer get a couple and carlosson and Henrique with points too. Labush/Gudas/vakks were good tonight

Also, ready to find out that gibby was pulled due to finally being traded. Tired of his fing energy

Try living in Vegas. I mean, shit, for the last 5 years they'd have an ad for one specific law firm cut in in the middle of the game (during stoppages) once every period with the worst f***ing ad jingle I've ever heard.
Lol plus 1 I moved to Summerlin july 21 everyone that visits me mentions all the attorney adds

Reactions: HanSolo and lwvs84

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
As long as we bounce back and beat the insufferable Canadians Tuesday I’ll be fine about it. I never had us winning this game anyways. But it’s nice to see stromer get a couple and carlosson and Henrique with points too. Labush/Gudas/vakks were good tonight

Also, ready to find out that gibby was pulled due to finally being traded. Tired of his fing energy

Lol plus 1 I moved to Summerlin july 21 everyone that visits me mentions all the attorney adds
It's just obnoxious and I'm, spoiler alert, a junior associate attorney. Thankfully my firm mostly gets work through insurance referrals so we don't have to go through the grimy business of trying to outpromote other attorneys to get clients.

Reactions: robbieboy3686

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
with the way officiating has been for us, i really don't know if there's any good reason to keep watching this season. at some point it's just blatantly biased officiating; it's not fun when you have to play against better teams AND the refs.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
with the way officiating has been for us, i really don't know if there's any good reason to keep watching this season. at some point it's just blatantly biased officiating; it's not fun when you have to play against better teams AND the refs.
Says every fan of every sports team ever.

I liked having Jones back. The offensive upside might leave a little to be desired, but he gives it 100% every shift. He’s an ideal 4th liner on a contender if he could stay healthy.
He has zero offensive upside and never did. He’s a 4th line winger and is good at that.

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad