GDT: #50 | Bruins at Flyers | January 27, 2024 | 12:30 PM | NHL Network, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
THAT is in the realm possibility. We are now entering the Twlight Zone.

Stay tuned for the Flyers next episode, " The Flyers hockey sticks without borders, or skates without blades"

This highway leads to the shadowy tip of reality: you're on a through route to the land of the different, the bizarre, the unexplainable...Go as far as you like on this road. Its limits are only those of mind itself. Ladies and Gentlemen, you're entering the wondrous dimension of imagination. . . Next stop The Twilight Zone.

I am in the car(no i am not driving) listening to the song Twilight Zone by Golden Earing as I see this post.

• Haha
Reactions: BiggE

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
I timed how many minutes between body checks in the third period by the Flyers, averaging 5 minutes. Averaging none during the game against Pasta. We've nudged him a few times. Koneckny got crossed checked three times on one rush. Can't beat Boston by playing soft

iceman42

May 7, 2003
Enfield, NH
waterboy-we.gif

3mFlyers

Nov 24, 2021
I timed how many minutes between body checks in the third period by the Flyers, averaging 5 minutes. Averaging none during the game against Pasta. We've nudged him a few times. Koneckny got crossed checked three times on one rush. Can't beat Boston by playing soft
Yes!

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Bruins fold under heavy forecheck and physical play, - see the Panthers and Hurricanes beat the Bruins and its that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad