Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
FLYERS: 25-18-6 (5-5-0, L5)
BRUINS: 30-9-9 (6-1-3, W1)

SEASON SERIES: TIED, 0-0

1706325578000.png

Philadelphia Flyers Doing The Boston Massacre

________________________________________________________________________________________

BROADCAST

NHLN
NBCSP
NESN
97.5 FM

________________________________________________________________________________________

FLYERS LINEUP
Cates-Couturier-Konecny
Farabee-Frost-Atkinson
Foerster-Poehling-Lycksell
Deslauriers-Laughton-Hathaway

York-Sanheim
Drysdale-Zamula
Seeler-Walker

Ersson
Petersen

Injuries:

Tippett (DTD?)
Ellis (Daylight was going, and the dusky air/was now releasing from their weary toil/all living things on earth; and I alone/was making ready to sustain the war/both of the road and of the sympathy,/which my unerring memory will relate.)

BRUINS LINEUP
Marchand-Coyle-Pastrnak
JVR-Zacha-DeBrusk
Boqvist-Geekie-Frederic
Heinen-Poitras-Steen

Grzelcyk-McAvoy
Lindholm-Carlo
Forbort-Wotherspoon

Ullmark
Swayman

Injuries:

Lucic (Out)
Shattenkirk (Out)
Lauko (Out)

GDT SONG

STATS
5v5, On-Ice, Rates, Score and Venue Adjusted (Season)
1706326496113.png

1706326514212.png

Last 10ish Games
1706326748401.png

1706326770465.png

Goalies
1706326825970.png

Last edited:

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
How long is Tippett out for?

The authentics have not let me down. So far I’ve seen over 10 Hart jerseys in the building today!
I mean in all fairness alot of people will only buy one jersey because they can be expensive and they want to support the team, it may not be a case where they're showing the player support ironically enough lol

Can't believe I had any defense for the authentics.... @Captain Dave Poulin please get me my bleach

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
I mean in all fairness alot of people will only buy one jersey because they can be expensive and they want to support the team, it may not be a case where they're showing the player support ironically enough lol

Can't believe I had any defense for the authentics.... @Captain Dave Poulin please get me my bleach
I mean, if it was a kid or something, I get it. These ain’t kids. These are exactly who you’d expect to be wearing em. A Bruins fan chirped one of them and he responded “he said, she said”.

Reactions: Kelmitchell2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad