GDT: #50 - 2/1/20 | RANGERS @ red wings | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
This team is so sloppy and embarrassing defensively. What a nightmare they are. Grade A chances being handed out like free candy. They would be getting destroyed if not for Hank and the fact that they are playing the Red Wings

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
This team is so sloppy and embarrassing defensively. What a nightmare they are. Grade A chances being handed out like free candy. They would be getting destroyed if not for Hank and the fact that they are playing the Red Wings
The refs are letting the Wings do whatever they want. It’s the loser-team-at-home NHL rules. Horrible nonsense.

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
The refs are letting the Wings do whatever they want. It’s the loser-team-at-home NHL rules. Horrible nonsense.
I cannot blame the Refs on this. While they havent been great theres no excuse for how bad the Rangers have been handling the puck. Just too loose in everything they are doing, handling the puck, positioning, responsibilities, decisions. They are not doing enough to overpower the worst team in hockey

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Unbelievable. I thought this kind of bad luck was reserved for the Knicks and Jets.

I mean, just post-lockout off the top of my head: Straka Olympics 06, Cherepanov, Callahan injury 2011, Staal eye injury, Zuccarello 2015...

The lottery last year was the first moment of legitimate good luck I remember in the whole of my 30 years of fandom.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Hank back in net and the team goes full Rongos. Will be intereseting to see how Shesty performs once the goal support he has been enjoying dries up.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Terrible fox turnover and then then a really bad Fast turnover both should have been goals. We are lucky here.

need to show up for this third that was bad.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
It's over. Upper body won't return. We're screwed. Nothing for Kreider. Blow it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad