GDT: #50 - 2/1/20 | RANGERS @ red wings | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Well, trade a RFA cost controlled Strome and Andersson for a 1st to a team that needs a 2C/3C for the next few years. Trade Kreider who can return by the playoffs for a single 1st no prospects or additional low picks. Re-Sign Tony to a long term deal. Trade Fast for a 3rd and a 4th. Trade Skjei if you can for a middle 6 forward.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
not sure why we're playing Kreider in tonight's game tbh. You haven't negotiated with his agent in a year. He's gone in 3 weeks. He's not a Pageau having a breakout year. He's proven and known commodity. Icky.

Players rarely don't play when a trade is close, apparently nothing is. If that's the case they should have sat him out the whole season to prevent him from getting hurt. Injuries happen Rangers are cursed. Ugh

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Haha Trouba gets a penalty on that AND the Rangers don’t get a PP. that’s unbelievable

Why isn’t Quinn cursing and screaming at the zebras?

Also Troubas been a monster this game. Maybe it was the Brady Skjei effect dragging him down, they were a horrific pairing.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
I’d reckon aside from Cherepanov, most NHL teams have had worse luck. And I even hesitate to categorize Cherepanov as “Rangers luck”. Seems to diminish the fact that a young man passed away. I agree the Rangers aren’t a lucky team like Pittsburgh or Colorado...but they’re not snakebit like the Knicks or Jets. Those are teams that can’t get out of their own way.
This Kreider injury is crazy timing though.

IDK, how many teams have won a Presidents Trophy and then immediately lost one of their top scorers to a freak play in the first round of the playoffs? That injury, as well as Callahan’s I would characterize as crazier timing than this Kreider injury (if it turns out to be significant). Callahan’s was with 3 games left in the regular season, right after the Rangers had just taken a 4-3 lead coming back from 3-0 against the Bruins.

I wasn’t diminishing anything with Cherepanov.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Mick Redmond on the Detroit feed, showing Abdelkader and Trouba wrestling: “ 8 plus 8 equals 16”

uggh thanks for that Mick...

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
not sure why we're playing Kreider in tonight's game tbh. You haven't negotiated with his agent in a year. He's gone in 3 weeks. He's not a Pageau having a breakout year. He's proven and known commodity. Icky.
Was never gonna happen unfortunately

Gorton likes to hang on until the very last minute

Seems like it may blow up in his face here

Reactions: Tob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad