GDT: 5 Mar 2013 - Wild @ Chicago - Great Moments Are Born From Great Opportunities - 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

651*

People are saying "they lost to a good team" or "Chicago is the best team in the NHL" or whatever.

Well I don't care if it was Chicago or Columbus; this team doesn't need any more excuses for a loss, especially not an ugly one. I just want someone in this organization to be brutally honest and admit that it was just a ****** effort, instead of pretending everything was OK.

They scored first and then allowed four goals in six minutes. They gave the game away in the first 15 minutes. It was another one of their trademark 40-minute efforts, when they just can't seem to put together a complete game. There is no silver lining here.
The commentators are pretty bad. They sugar coat all this ***** to the point sometimes you just have to turn mute on.

Well, I don't really see anybody saying otherwise.

Our announcers didn't see it that way and the crew bringing up the tail end on FSN don't either. :naughty:

LemaireisGOD

Jul 19, 2010
Nowhere, WI
My take...

http://www.stateofhockeynews.com/2013-articles/march/wild-vs-b-hawks.html

The lack of edge in our own zone was pretty concerning and credit Chicago for taking advantage of it. 1st line was pretty much invisible. 2nd and 4th lines looked great though. Its not a big surprise Chicago took advantage of the Wild when the small and weak 3rd line was out there. I have a full game recap plus Pairwise rankings for both Men's & Women's college hockey. Enjoy!

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
163176392_slide.jpg

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'm probably reading way too much into that quote, because it sounds like something a fan should say. We should be curious about how they come out the next game. It's all we can be, because we have no control over it otherwise. But as a coach, I'd have a plan and some strong actions in order to have a good freaking idea of how they're gonna start off the next game. It just sounds too much like a "wait and see" kind of quote from him. Kinda like with the powerplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad