Post-Game Talk: #5 | Flyers at Stars | October 21, 2023 | OT LOSS 5-4

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Watching the Phillies and checked the box score. I saw 3 SHG’s. Do my eyes deceive me? 2 by TK..

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
I'm not sure "slow before 2 back surgeries" Couturier should play 3 v 3

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
No one... could've predicted this start..... its early but they are going toe to toe with some heavy weights and are looking great.... Hart plays they win tonight..... we need them to lose for the rebuild but damn Couts, Atkinson, Brink, Foerster and Walker make a huge difference and Sanhero is looking like a stud..... impressive start

Reactions: Devonator

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Ooo the guy that hasn't played that much about Errson lol...
this is what back up do... you do not play that much until you have too,,

fun game, no question.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
No one... could've predicted this start..... its early but they are going toe to toe with some heavy weights and are looking great.... Hart plays they win tonight..... we need them to lose for the rebuild but damn Couts, Atkinson, Brink, Foerster and Walker make a huge difference and Sanhero is looking like a stud..... impressive start
Remember Dallas also played their backup. I'm not sure they come back from 0-2 with Ott in the net.

Reactions: GapToothedWonder

hockeynormy

Oct 21, 2023
Farabee and Brink with a great game. TK finds the back of the net. Errsson seemed to settle in. Tippett still slow to start but had a ton of shots tonight. Cates hardly makes a bad play.

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort

Yea effort. 2 of those 3 pk goals were scored with odd man rushes but yea the effort is what gained them that 1 point

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad