GDT: 5/7/21 - 7:00PM EDT - Dallas vs Tampa Bay

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
It is beyond me why we would not want to just crush Dallas and boot them from the playoffs. Instead we start Mc Sieve and play uninspired hockey for 40 minutes. To make it worse here in Tennessee we only have the Dallas feed. I need some shine.........

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
And it's honestly a good idea. These games mean nothing in the scheme of things so getting people some confidence heading into the playoffs is a good strategy. The other thing would be to actually work on structure, but this is a trap game for the Bolts. Florida is tomorrow and the players know this and this game doesn't mean jack for playoff implications really.
I don't disagree with you, but players can also change their mindset after the end of the season and look at the postseason as a fresh slate where everyone's starting at 0. I feel like he'll go with whatever works.

It will definitely be interesting to see how we assemble our top 6 for the playoffs assuming Kuch and Stammer are ready Game 1.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Could be 9 straight against the Panthers...... Gonna need a whole moonshine still.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Yeah, let's crush his confidence even more just before the playoffs. We won't need him then.

Why does it matter if we do that? Last year Joseph got sent back to Syracuse after a bad stretch of games, Foote get sent back this year, Stephens has barely played this season. Why does Cirelli get a free pass when those players had to either get demoted or benched?

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
Ok. Good to get the toxic stuff out of our system before the playoffs start.

Now is the time to try and feed Cirelli his token, dambusting, point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad