GDT: 5/5/21 - 7:00PM EDT - Dallas vs Tampa Bay

PRZ45MD

Aug 11, 2016
Heddy was late on that goal. Didn’t stop the pass. Another minus for him.

He has to be better in a couple weeks or the Lightning will lose round 1
Yup. He directed Cernak to take Seguin and then failed to do his job.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
And replace him with who exactly?
Cirelli? Guorde? Someone to help win puck battles. Get set up. Plays are dying with ABB and I am seeing Heddy actually be careful, not wanting to get him the puck unless it’s for a shot

PRZ45MD

Aug 11, 2016
Cirelli? Guorde? Someone to help win puck battles. Get set up. Plays are dying with ABB and I am seeing Heddy actually be careful, not wanting to get him the puck unless it’s for a shot
Try again. Both of those players suck outloud as well. Gourde showed us in exactly the same position a few seconds later by basically clearing the puck for the Stars by hucking a bouncing grenade pass to Sergy at the point.

ABB needs to be on his off-wing side and shooting. Setting him up to fail by putting him there. My AHL TV subscription tells me these things.

The problem is, Palat can't play over there on that side for shit either. Should give everyone a deeper appreciation of the job that Kucherov does on the halfwall.

PRZ45MD

Aug 11, 2016
Anyone catch some of the Rangers-Caps game?
I turned it off after the "line" brawl and Brendan Smith giving Wilson much more respect than he deserves. Apparently it devolved into exactly what this garage league deserves on national broadcast so everyone can see how bad this league really is.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
In your opinion, will it arrive a guy who ends,on the ice, Wilson's career, sooner or later?
I'm not saying that I hope so, but if the Player Safety Department is a joke, that waycould become possible.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
In your opinion, will it arrive a guy who ends,on the ice, Wilson's career, sooner or later?
I'm not saying that I hope so, but if the Player Safety Department is a joke, that waycould become possible.
I don't think so. You can look at a guy like Matt Cooke and nothing really happened to knock him out of the league.

PRZ45MD

Aug 11, 2016
Only player that will end Wilson's career is Wilson. He was millimeters from doing it on Panarin. If Panarin gets cut or has his skull cracked from that hair pulling judo slam, we're all remembering Wilson for decades as the guy who killed/ended a star's life/career on the ice.

Reactions: Stammertime91

PRZ45MD

Aug 11, 2016
More shit puck management from the Lightning. Putting it in bad areas for teammates and not moving enough to support one another.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
My problem with Wilson is not cause he's a big guy with speed. Plenty of big guys in the league that can bring it and fight, whether in the past or current. The issue is watching a game and having a constant feeling this guy is one shift away from breaking somebody. Constantly hitting people in vulnerable positions and breaking (What's left of) the code is because of that. Not to mention the disrespect of another teams coach in taunting. He's an ugly display of a hockey player for the casual viewer, and for hockey fans, you can tell this guy is off his rocker. A goal against, a penalty, a hit and the dude snaps. Whatever happens to him injury wise inflicted from someone else in his career, he will only have himself to blame. Dude is a straight c***b*g.

Reactions: gn2007 and PRZ45MD

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
I don't think so. You can look at a guy like Matt Cooke and nothing really happened to knock him out of the league.
If we have to wait the League and the Players Safety Department, we'll wait for 50 years at least...They won't do anything to punish him...So, we're fu*d.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad