zgVUDxW.png

ejG1XYJ.png

b6mDr4l.png

AiH3IR5.png

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Playing the first Panthers game on a back-to-back when they've been off since Monday isn't going to be pleasant. Hopefully go into that game +2 in the standings. Division is pretty much out of reach now with the Blackhawks being completely worthless in these last four games.

Reactions: Whoshattenkirkshoes

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
If we win tonight dallas is eliminated lol and nashville will love us. Also vasi starting hopefully he keeps pushing for the vezina and stays healthy

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
My breath was taken away by Stammer and Kuch practicing again. I have become the suction. I have become the suck.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
And who exactly is going to participate in that line brawl? Are the Rags letting drunk fans on the ice now?

If the Caps coach had any damn sense at all he would healthy scratch Wilson tonight. Im sure he won't so I fully expect to see a shit ton of head hunting cheap shots rather than gentlemanly dropping gloves. They will be looking to injure.

If one of the Caps skilled players gets blasted with a blindside high late check, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PRZ45MD

Aug 11, 2016
Hoping for more solid minutes of defensive structure and responsible puck management followed by some shots with traffic and good puck retrieval in the offensive end.

Sergy: Cut down the NZ turnovers
Hedman: Decrease the copious amount of suck that your game is exuding of late.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

PRZ45MD

Aug 11, 2016
Line brawl done. Shitbag Wilson jumped by Brendan Smith. Good on the Rangers for doing it honorably. Wilson deserved none of the respect Smith gave him. If he'd have hit in the teeth with a 2hander I'd have found it acceptable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad