GDT: 5/26/21 - 8:00PM EDT - #2CD Florida vs #3CD Tampa Bay [CDSF GAME 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
When was the last time Stamkos hit the one-timer from the circle?

tenor.gif

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
He's shooting 5v5, but not on the powerplay where he was hammering them in from last year. So, something in a heavy wind up, or the torque on his body, is hampering him from shooting. Just my suspicion. If he hurts himself more or aggravates it by hitting onetimers, which he clearly isn't doing right now, then we are really screwed.

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
5 seconds left, Hedman with a good looking lane to shoot.... defers to pass to a worse angle opportunity. Do these guys have any awareness sometimes?

Yeah for a guy who scored several key goals last postseason & WON THE CONN SMYTHE IN THE PROCESS.... Hedman is literally passing up great shooting lanes to force to 91 or 86. Then he’ll finally take a shot that inevitably gets blocked or misses by 5 feet.

as I’ve said before, opponents will quickly adjust & cover the pass instead knowing 77 isn’t a shooting threat. He’s so predictable

Reactions: Brie

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
That was a good period, now we have to keep playing well during the 2nd and the 3rd. Can't fall back like last game. Let's hope the team learned something from it but at this point I won't believe it until I see it.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Stamkos where are these shots going? He has been very inaccurate tonight.

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Are the Lightning going with a TTO approach like the Rays now?

f*** just get shots on net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad