bdCmmSj.png

jCxe7DT.png

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Getting really nervous now!

Time to show some desperation now, not saying they didn't try last game but Panthers were the hungrier team and won more battles. That must change tonight!

This is the game to go all in for, I don't want to leave it to a game 7 with Panthers having all momentum.

Last edited:

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
We didn't cheat at all last game and look at the result. I hope they got all that sportsmanship out of their system because we need to cheat like crazy in order to win tonight!

Reactions: Stammertime91

BoltsFanSinceDay1

Apr 27, 2019
Getting really nervous now!

Time to show some desperation now, not saying they didn't try last game but Panthers were the hungrier team and won more battles. That must change tonight!

This is the game to go all in for, I don't want to leave it to a game 7 with Panthers having all momentum.
What he said. GO BOLTS!

StaySalty

Apr 12, 2018
Lakeland, Florida
The only thing that gives me hope was last year's run. They know how to close it in 6. Before those games because of previous seasons I had little hope. I'm very confident they close it tonight, 2-1 or 3-1 something like that and move to round two against the canes or preds. Hopefully we win tonight and that series goes 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad