GDT: 5/26/15 - 8:00PM EDT - #1 New York VS #2 Tampa Bay [ECF GAME 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I had 4 hours to sleep after the game until the time I had to get up and I was awake angry for 3 of them, the game was just sad.

I did feel that after the 1st period with Cally finally scoring and Stammer getting into a fight that the team woke up a bit in the 2nd but between all the PK and the unability to finish on any of the chances probably made them discouraged and then when the 3rd came around they all just wanted to score a goal to tie it up but for some reason they forgot to play defense and the snowball effect was in full force.

I hope to see us get some luck in game 7 as well as see us come out and play the best game of the season but it will be tough and I have my doubt that it will be enough....though the team can feel free to change my mind.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to go to playoff games but their effort at home has been so awful most nights it's scared me off. Maybe next year they'll be more mature about these games.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Everyone knows our home record during the regular season. What's our home record during the playoffs?

5-5 in home games
2-2 in home games when there's a chance to eliminate the opponent

Pathetic from a team that was 32-8-1 at home during the regular season.

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
I feel like the effort has been there the last two home games for the first forty or so minutes, just couldn't get one or two more past Lundqvist early and the Rangers got some breaks(both Yandle goals to be specific). The third periods have just been brutal though when the games were still winnable. It's a bit of a reversal of the regular season where the team would sleep walk through the first period but have really strong thirds; also as the post above me states only .500 at home but 6-3 on the road.

Hockey Team

Hunger Force
Dec 30, 2009
New York, NY
Amen to that. I'll get my bill shortly for round 3 tickets and it will be nearly 4 figures. For what? One OT game and 2 blowouts. Yaaaaay. :cry:

Wait, what? They don't make you pay for the tickets up front?

That seems like a bad business model, especially if the team plays poorly, people might decide they don't want to pay.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008

That seems like a bad business model, especially if the team plays poorly, people might decide they don't want to pay.

Yeah I mean what kind of business model allows people to buy things without real money and has them pay for it with real money later on. :sarcasm:

Hockey Team

Hunger Force
Dec 30, 2009
New York, NY
Yeah I mean what kind of business model allows people to buy things without real money and has them pay for it with real money later on. :sarcasm:

Yeah, ok, I get your point, but credit card companies have collection departments. It seems kind of dumb for a hockey franchise to extend credit and then have to deal with the hassle of collecting from people who can't/won't pay.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Yeah, ok, I get your point, but credit card companies have collection departments. It seems kind of dumb for a hockey franchise to extend credit and then have to deal with the hassle of collecting from people who can't/won't pay.

It's time for bed lol, every single one of those references just went right over your head. :laugh:

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa

If you agree to purchase season tickets for the next year, they have a 'Cheer Now; Pay Later' plan. At the end of each round, you are billed for however many home games we played. If the transaction bounces, I assume they deactivate your card for the next round of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad