F5DyhjP.png

4bKD9Gn.png

mBtqb7I.png

RZ9eB3B.png

ppQinok.png

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Win and its's on to the Final! Something the Lightning have worked all season to enable the opportunity for. They've earned the opportunity. Now, they have to take advantage of it.

But New York is difficult to put away. They won Game 6 down 3-2 on the road in the last round. They are defending the Prince of Wales. They also have the King. The fourth is always the hardest, but there's no reason to lack confidence that Tampa Bay can get that fourth.

Upward and onward. The Cup Final awaits with a win. Lets go.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Regular season record against the following teams:

Red Wings: 2-1-1

Canadiens: 4-0-0

Rangers: 3-0-0

Ducks: 2-0-0

Blackhawks: 1-0-1

If we won the cup, it'd be awesome to disprove "regular season record doesn't matter".

JS91

May 14, 2014
This is pretty much the biggest game for us this season. The Rangers are absolutely outstanding in elimination games and especially in game 7s which is why if we let this go to 7 we can pretty much call it a season. I don't want to make any predictions because I'm superstitious as **** this time of the year. I'm expecting a TOUGH game for our guys though, the Rangers won't take their foot off the gas for a second.

TBL12345

May 19, 2015
NY, NY
Rangers win Game 6 (11-0) with goals from Messier, Graves and Zubov and a shutout from Richter. However, if I am wrong, MSL's professional career may very well end in Tampa with the team he spent nearly his entire adult life building and dedicating his blood, sweat and tears to advancing to the SCF - the irony would be unreal and the revenge glorious.

With that said, although we need to play with the defensive mindset adopted in Game 5 (we must continue to keep it tight and protect our net), we must be better about chiping the puck OUT of the zone and not allowing the NYR's to extend plays and get second, third and fourth chances. They did not capitalize last game, but it could have easily went the other way. Hopefullly the boys continue to mature and we see a killer instinct from them the moment the puck is dropped, with the team playing defensively responsible, blocking shots, hitting, and flying around the ice, all while continuing to be offensively creative and dangerous (the priority, however, should be to get pucks to the net early and often).

GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It's gotta be tonight. Gotta be tonight. You REALLY don't want Game 7 on the road. If we play like we did in Game 6 vs Montreal we will advance to the Finals. Tonight it's likely going to take that kind of performance to win.

Let's go Lightning

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Optimist Primes gonna sink this ship. The sails of Negatron are what keep us afloat. Praise Negatron who also brought the cheezits.

Bolts are going to get rocked tonight because Rags and Refs.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
The team can't make the mistake of getting ahead of itself. We're not there just yet. First you need to finish off NY in what will be one of the biggest games we've played in years. No pressure.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
So I have to work tonight and miss this game... for the 4th straight game... Anyone know of a good place that will be re streaming the game afterwards? I would love to get to watch it after work.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
No idea what to expect in this one. The team has the ability to turn it on and dominate... Let's hope they do so. I know the Rangers are against a wall, but the Bolts have an opportunity to play for the Cup, that should be extremely motivating.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
This game is huge.

Really need the W tonight. Skate like you're the ones down 3-2. Exceed the Rangers effort and tenacity. We have the team to do this. Lets end it tonight. Send them home. We can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad