GDT: 5/22/21 - 12:30PM EDT - #2CD Florida vs #3CD Tampa Bay [CDSF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YayHockeysBack

Jan 12, 2019
That is what I saw too. Watch it again. Did anyone else see that? All I have heard is the shoulder to shoulder hit
Just rewatched it carefully . . . I think you're right. Though he never takes his left hand off the stick, it's pretty clear Hornvquist is driving it into Serg.

Reactions: PJ817

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Just rewatched it carefully . . . I think you're right. Though he never takes his left hand off the stick, it's pretty clear Hornvquist is driving it into Serg.

Looks like he spears him in the ribs, but when he gets up (not on this video) he’s favoring his left arm.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
LOL okay Q. One team was clearly the aggressor after getting blown out, and that team somehow got 7 power plays out of it. Coop's case is crystal clear compared to your denialism.
Then again what’s he gonna say? “I am disgusted with my team but also how the refs gave us five consecutive powerplays”? He went for the “it is what it is” answer and who can blame him.

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
LOL okay Q. One team was clearly the aggressor after getting blown out, and that team somehow got 7 power plays out of it. Coop's case is crystal clear compared to your denialism.
Consecutive power plays - at one point it was 5 v 3 for 1:30 and then it was 5 v 4 for like 8 mins.

They STILL couldn't score (thank you VASY VASY VASY VASY VASY)

then the goons came out...

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Consecutive power plays - at one point it was 5 v 3 for 1:30 and then it was 5 v 4 for like 8 mins.

They STILL couldn't score (thank you VASY VASY VASY VASY VASY)

then the goons came out...
Ho many PK we had,it was like we played almost whle period one man short?:D I really hope we will take this series and forward)

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
Let's not forget Q is walking around with a ring he earned when one of his guys broke Tyler Johnson's wrist. This stuff seems par for the course for him.
Just started calling him Coach Goonville

I used to have a lot of respect for him, not anymore - this goonshite was as much on him as the refs

Reactions: Hoek

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
I don't think Hornqvist speared Serg. I think he's just rolling his shoulder/arm into the hit and his elbow follows through naturally.

YayHockeysBack

Jan 12, 2019
Just started calling him Coach Goonville

I used to have a lot of respect for him, not anymore - this goonshite was as much on him as the refs
Especially with him saying he saw "nothing there" with the Duclair slash. Was his view of Kuch lying hurt on the ice somehow obscured?

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I feel good that Cooper will have his team ready to destroy those dirty nasty kitties.

HULK SMASH!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
In a perfect world, it looks a lot like Game 2. We weather their storm, strike opportunistically, and come out healthy with a few days to heal up before the next series

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
I think Kuch will be fine. If Serg is iffy, I'd rather sit him and give Schenn a chance to prove himself with extra minutes, especially with a 3 game cushion, than to play another hobbled D-man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad