GDT: 5/18/16 - 8:00PM EDT - #2 Pittsburgh VS #2 Tampa Bay [ECF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
In order to create a safe and enjoyable environment, Amalie Arena kindly asks that you adhere to the following guidelines while viewing the Lightning playoff home games on Ford Thunder Alley:

· No outside food or beverage will be allowed on the property, this includes alcohol.

· No coolers

· No grills

· There are designated areas for viewing the game safely.

· We ask that you stay within the boundaries that have been set by Amalie Arena staff. These boundaries were created to maximize space, while keeping a safe egress path for all patrons.

· Lawn chairs are permitted in designed spaces only. This space has a limited capacity.

· Guests will not be permitted to set up in the designated spaces until puck drop.

· While we want everyone to enjoy the atmosphere here on Ford Thunder Alley, we are limited on the amount of space we have, so if and when we reach capacity, we will ask that you enjoy the game at one of our partner establishments at Channelside Bay Plaza.

GO BOLTS!!!

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Then trade Bishop. I'm tired of a team this Damn good using him as a ****ing crutch. If this is indication of what we will see anytime anyone but bishop suits up for us. Trade bishop asap. We're too good for this ****.

1. Pittsburgh is better then the islanders and Detroit. 2. Vasy is a greAt goalie but for some reason this team lives with bishop and does without bishop. 3. They are just used to bishop plain and simple. 4 cooper has got to get a forechecking system going or this series is over!

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
Despite being unbelievably pissed off over the last 2 performances and outcomes, I just got my tickets for game 4.

Just show up boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad