YhrHtEo.png

kApMQq6.png

dKyYogD.png

9M8naQp.png

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
The last time we lost a playoff game in OT vs the Pens, we came back the next game to destroy them 8-2.

Let's do it again. :nod:

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
The last time we lost a playoff game in OT vs the Pens, we came back the next game to destroy them 8-2.

Let's do it again. :nod:

Loved the killer instinct the team had that year, 3-0? make it 4, 5, 6, 7-0, piling on the goals and crushing them with each ensuing PP they got. Then sweeping Washington the next series without giving them a chance at a comeback. Once they got rolling on the scoreboard it was impossible to stop. Wish the current team would put away more games when they have the lead.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Time to flip those shot totals around with last change, me thinks. I'm not sold on Matt Murray, let's take it to him!

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Had the worst nightmare in a while. We were totally outplayed, on an embarrassing level, entering the 3rd period with 6 goals deficit. Then I woke up and it took me 30 seconds to realize it was only a dream. Huge relief.

Let's go Lightning, just win !

JackRabbitSlim

Dec 11, 2014
In your nightmares
Need a huge bounce back win tonight! We didn't play that great last game and almost stole it way, lets not even give them the chance tonight. Set the tone early and let's chase Murray out of the net.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Need a huge bounce back win tonight! We didn't play that great last game and almost stole it way, lets not even give them the chance tonight. Set the tone early and let's chase Murray out of the net.

When thinking about last game we have to realize we didn't play our number one goalie, our 1b Center, our shutdown forward, and got maybe 70% of Stralman. With all that going against us ... we took it to OT and had more A+ chances than the Pens even though the shot totals look disjointed. We are in a good position moving forward - Cally comes back ... Stralman hopefully will be at 85-90% this game and Bishop hopefully on his way back...then Stammer. 1 - 1 coming back to Tampa is great we just need to extend this out until we get some of our key pieces back then bury the pencil necks.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
3 keys to win tonight:

1)Get it out of our zone quickly, aka smooth transition.

2)Hold it in their end more; Pens won't get a ton of shot's if the puck's in their end!

3)Get physical on them, aka beat up the puck carrier since it's usually Letang, Malkin or Kessel for them. They'll feel it.

JackRabbitSlim

Dec 11, 2014
In your nightmares
When thinking about last game we have to realize we didn't play our number one goalie, our 1b Center, our shutdown forward, and got maybe 70% of Stralman. With all that going against us ... we took it to OT and had more A+ chances than the Pens even though the shot totals look disjointed. We are in a good position moving forward - Cally comes back ... Stralman hopefully will be at 85-90% this game and Bishop hopefully on his way back...then Stammer. 1 - 1 coming back to Tampa is great we just need to extend this out until we get some of our key pieces back then bury the pencil necks.

No arguments about any of that from me. First couple of games are always a chess match. I expect a really good rest of the series. Is it 8pm yet?????

Coburn and Condra

May 13, 2016
Iowa
Win SOG and win the game, as nothing about Murray has impressed me so far. Out-skate them and stay in their zone and we'll light him up just like Greiss.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Bish was on the ice before practice but is not out there for the official practice.

confirmed this is optional skate so hedman taking off today getting 30 minutes a game take it easy big guy:)

drouin johnson skipped today too

Bryan Burns ‏@BBurnsNHL 30s31 seconds ago Tampa, FL View translation
#TBLightning morning skate lines:
Palat-Filppula-Blunden
Marchessault-Namestnikov-Kucherov
Paquette-Boyle-Callahan
Killorn-Condra-Brown

vasy is predicted starter

hope we play blunden if go 12-6 like bigger guys in beat these guys up

Bryan Burns ‏@BBurnsNHL 1m1 minute ago Tampa, FL
#TBLightning morning skate D-pairings:
Nesterov-Stralman