GDT: 5/17/22 - 7:00PM EDT - #3 Tampa Bay @ #1 Florida [ECSF GAME 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerlik

Feb 13, 2022
Its actually funny on that Kucherov goal how the audio from the ref was so loud

"Watch your feet in the crease. Good. You're good there Anthony"

You can literally hear the ref communicating to Cirelli about getting out of the crease lol. Their building was that silent..
Yep, heard pretty much everything all game long. Is it just fans being quiet or they somehow amped the referees?
Last time it was this clear to hear was when we got our Asterisk cup.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL

Brunette:

Lol.

Also... How hard is it not to pump Quenneville's tires? Seriously? Absolute trash.

Why in gods name would he pump Quennevilles tires and open up that wound?

And, really, it bothers you that an opposing coach is using a bit of gamesmanship in his presser? Who cares?

I had never really listened to the guy and while I vaguely remember him as a player I did not know much about him. 1100+ games and statistically no slouch. I thought his post game comments were fine. He didn't shy away from anything and he sounds like a pretty straight shooter.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Why in gods name would he pump Quennevilles tires and open up that wound?

And, really, it bothers you that an opposing coach is using a bit of gamesmanship in his presser? Who cares?

I had never really listened to the guy and while I vaguely remember him as a player I did not know much about him. 1100+ games and statistically no slouch. I thought his post game comments were fine. He didn't shy away from anything and he sounds like a pretty straight shooter.
Not sure how you took my lolz as something that bothers me. The only thing that did that was Richards' article. It's not about opening wounds. It's about making concessions on a person who does not deserve any sort of praise. Q is a terrible person, and multiple people including kids had their lives wrecked along the way. We don't need to call the guy kicked out of the league a legend. Not need to call the guy that the hockey world wants no association with a hall of famer.

Reactions: Hoek and Bartleby

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
Not sure how you took my lolz as something that bothers me. The only thing that did that was Richards' article. It's not about opening wounds. It's about making concessions on a person who does not deserve any sort of praise. Q is a terrible person, and multiple people including kids had their lives wrecked along the way. We don't need to call the guy kicked out of the league a legend. Not need to call the guy that the hockey world wants no association with a hall of famer.
Totally misread your post. Mea Culpa.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Describing how we won last night by way of Interpretive Pro Wrestling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad