GDT: 5/17/22 - 7:00PM EDT - #3 Tampa Bay @ #1 Florida [ECSF GAME 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I said it earlier in the first period, Florida did not look like themselves. Not sure if that's just first game feeling out process, or they just didn't show up

Reactions: DaBolts

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Syracuse OT radio stream

edit: Laval wins

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Hard to determine too many things after a game 1 but initially I'd say Florida looks less talented, and noticeably slower, than Toronto. Given our usual game 1 subpar play, along with multiple injuries we're dealing with, Florida should've had a better effort than this. I'm sure they'll settle in but so will we, if Point (and Cernak) can make it back I like our chances in this series.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Hockey media: Don't count them out just yet, they're the comeback kings!

Florida fans in the last 4 minutes:

300px-Ight_Imma_Head_Out.jpg

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Cats played so soft it seemed too good to be true.

Cernak not returning makes it seems like a serious injury. I saw people saying back/ribs but I thought it was the elbow or back of his arm. Not good.

Nonetheless, they worked throught it. Just a massive game 1 victory when you consider the circumstances. Keep that foot on the gas!

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Tip of the cap to Kucherov. Noticeably more dangerous than previous games. The TNT broadcast talked about him "throwing up before the game", but I didn't know if that was tonight or against the Leafs.

Regardless, we need that. His skating game really stood out.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
You know what has to happen now right? You are banned from watching games now.

Well, I'm going to a wedding on Sunday, but it's at 5 and our game is at 1:30.

In any case, the Bolts are 1-1 this year in the playoffs when I don't watch. We're also 9-1 in playoff series since I became a fan and started watching in earnest, so I think a sample size of one is not enough to ban me from watching games.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Well, I'm going to a wedding on Sunday, but it's at 5 and our game is at 1:30.

In any case, the Bolts are 1-1 this year in the playoffs when I don't watch. We're also 9-1 in playoff series since I became a fan and started watching in earnest, so I think a sample size of one is not enough to ban me from watching games.
Don't pretend like you don't know what you signed up for when you joined the Lightning board.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Tip of the cap to Kucherov. Noticeably more dangerous than previous games. The TNT broadcast talked about him "throwing up before the game", but I didn't know if that was tonight or against the Leafs.

Regardless, we need that. His skating game really stood out.
They were talking about him having the flu against the Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad