GDT: 5/17/22 - 7:00PM EDT - #3 Tampa Bay @ #1 Florida [ECSF GAME 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
They were talking about him having the flu against the Leafs
Sounds about right. I know he was "sneezing points" against Toronto but it was clear he wasn't anywhere near the top of his game.

If he returns to peak form...look out.

Reactions: Outl4w

BoltzManConstant

Mar 8, 2017
Upper West Side
Damn we got the good shit, the Kuch classic tonight. Most of his little tap passes worked tonight, even if none* of them led to a goal. But he had them out of shape and running scared, and they're going to be scrambling to deal with him all series.

*Yes, I know he made a couple fantastic moves that gave Perry a goal and then scored his own, but he had even more going on than just those plays.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
This is probably true, but the guy on the Panthers who looked the most confused: Andrew Brunette. FL still has a ton of talent, they're healthier than we are and this thing is far from over, but he can't hang with Coop.
Imo these 2 nights will be super important for them.
I think they'll come out in the first period of G2, pushing hard with or without Point for us.
Coop, right now, is the best coach at least in this series, but in the last 4 months at least. FLA has played the best hockey in Florida.
We'll see...

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Hey boltsnation...I have no idea how I am going to calm down to get to sleep lol

Vasy...wow...great to see. Kuch just broke ekblads ankles.

Colton...Perry...great to see. The leaf fans still complaining about the refs are a real black eye. Sad to see. Great game. I hope I fall asleep by 3am

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Its actually funny on that Kucherov goal how the audio from the ref was so loud

"Watch your feet in the crease. Good. You're good there Anthony"

You can literally hear the ref communicating to Cirelli about getting out of the crease lol. Their building was that silent..

Reactions: Stelio Kontos

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Solid game it seems. Good to have Vasi back. Will have to miss game 2 too but hopefully no more after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad