GDT: 5/17/18 - 8:00PM EDT - #1A Tampa Bay @ #1M Washington [ECF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gg720fla

Dec 14, 2016
I don't think there is anything more nerve racking or stressful than watching your team try to hold on the last 1 and a half minutes of a game with them peppering your goalie and we can;t get it out of our end. Man, I thing I stopped breathing for that last minute and a half.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I'm surprised I didn't crash my car when Killer scored as I was driving to work watching the game from my phone :laugh:

Vasy stole that game for us. Can't believe it's tied after that game but I'll happily take it. Now there really should be a seed of doubt planted in Caps players' minds. Can't wait to see what happens on Saturday.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
If the Lightning manage to win this, they can lose every regular season game they play for the rest of time in Washington and I will never complain, as long as they never lose a playoff game in their building.

It's silly. 7-0 in Washington in playoff franchise history.

But as nice as that is, before we go about making that 8-0 I'd rather go about fixing that pathetic 2-6 home record in ECF games under Cooper. At least make it 3-6 or, at worst, 4-6 by the time this series is done.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Coming in late as I went to celebrate the unbelievable goal by Killorn so hard that I blacked out, concussed myself, finished watching but my heart needed resuscitating with 2 minutes to go, so of course, that was another delay.

In all seriousness they should carry Vasy around on a golden chair for the rest of the year and feed him grapes and chocolate. I'm in disbelief Vasy stole that game.

Need an actual effort by the skaters in game 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad