EH687Wm.png

Wg2ldmP.png

bOjK2iD.png

BLAfdTd.png

IiOxha5.png

s4Poh0J.png

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
This is a must win. And I think the most determinative game of the series. If we win, Caps crumble. If we lose, well, yeah. The boys better go to work right from the drop of the puck.

Reactions: Maelmoor

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Need to elevate our game!!
Give it aaaall you've got!!!
Go Bolts!!!!
2ag3upv.gif

p.s. I tried to resize this dude but he just wants to come out big!
plz everyone don't hesitate to be the hero(s) tonight!!!

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
This is as close to a must win game as it gets without being a must win game! Need to keep checking.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
But seriously though we got this. To anyone reading this just believe in it and believe in our team. If we can't then why should the Lightning believe in themselves? I will say it again, be the calm within the storm because we ARE the storm. It does not fear the moment because it IS the moment. The pressure is on DC..... not us. We have nothing to prove to the world because if we lose this series a betting man would take 4:1 odds we find ourselves playing hockey a year from tonight. The Capitals don't know if they'll ever come back. Have faith because we can pull this one off. If you feel the urge to panic, imagine yourself in that locker room full of veterans who would not want to hear it because they understand it does no good.

We all have nerves. It's how we handle it that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad