GDT: 5/15/18 - 8:00PM EDT - #1A Tampa Bay @ #1M Washington [ECF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
I hope a road game may actually help us to tighten up our defense. We gave Caps way too many scoring chances in 1st and 2nd game.

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
We faced worse odds against the Hawks with a Lightning team that was not as good as this one. We've got champion DNA in this club. Who you really are shows when the pressure is greatest and the idea of what we really are excites me to no end. I felt really lousy about the other games but not this one. We have nothing else to lose now. It's a completely different mentality for us and the Capitals right now. It's about to storm outside my house. I take it as a generous omen.

We got this. It'll only happen if we the fans believe in it as much as the players on the ice
I think the fans are with you and you're right about more talent this time around, but I'm not convinced of what's in the players heads. Personally, I'm pretty sick of the long faces and bad puck luck whining from our players. Put the puck in the damn net when the chance is there. That's it.

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
Go Bolts! The comeback starts now or it doesn't start.

Hard to find a team that chokes as spectacularly as the Caps, maybe the first two Tampa losses are just a prelude to another epic Caps choke job.

Here's hoping!

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Caps lost their 1st 2 games at home vs Columbus. Now they look at an opponent that is in the position they were in.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I think the fans are with you and you're right about more talent this time around, but I'm not convinced of what's in the players heads. Personally, I'm pretty sick of the long faces and bad puck luck whining from our players. Put the puck in the damn net when the chance is there. That's it.

Well said

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Usually on the road in the playoffs you see a more simple conservative game plan. We could use something like that. Limit those turnovers. No easy Cap goals.

Reactions: LonLon Lei

SF91

Nov 12, 2015
Please separate stammer and Kuch. Please. Point needs to wake up Kucherov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad