GDT: 5/15/18 - 8:00PM EDT - #1A Tampa Bay @ #1M Washington [ECF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
I actually don't mind Milbury's saltiness in the studio even though he's a B's homer, especially when he's paired with the always smooth and under-control Keith Jones. Just can't handle him when he's doing color.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Anyone else feel the compulsive need to fire Cooper out of a cannon and smash the panic button til it breaks or are we okay
tenor.gif

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Some seriously salty Caps fans, they are a whiny bunch. I wish fans on both sides would just let the series play out before thinking its over.

Reactions: LonLon Lei

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Anthing noteworthy from the third period? Watched the first two but then for some reason the third didn't record.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Lmao Roenick. The salt.

"Credit to Tampa, but the Caps basically gave that game to them."

Kiss my ass. Did he say the same about game 1 and 2? No. Bitter.

What a performance. 91 and 77 can take a bow.
Caps shot 38 times and Vasy made a great performance.
For Roenick, shooting 38 times is like conceding the game?

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
Anyone else feel the compulsive need to fire Cooper out of a cannon and smash the panic button til it breaks or are we okay
Was pretty interesting listening to Eddie O and Pierre so openly questioning Coop's use of Sergachev as only D man on ice up by 2 on the PP late.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Caps shot 38 times and Vasy made a great performance.
For Roenick, shooting 38 times is like conceding the game?

It's only that way whenever Tampa wins a game. He gives props to individual performances by our players but continuously discredits our wins. Every time. It's like clockwork and the only reason I watch their poatgame so I can Marchand the television screen to Marchand his tears.

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
Lmao Roenick. The salt.

"Credit to Tampa, but the Caps basically gave that game to them."

Kiss my ass. Did he say the same about game 1 and 2? No. Bitter.

What a performance. 91 and 77 can take a bow.
Good performance to be sure but we can't be giving up 38 and expect to keep winning. Vasy too hot and cold for that. Kuznetsov making our D look silly.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Some seriously salty Caps fans, they are a whiny bunch. I wish fans on both sides would just let the series play out before thinking its over.
Yeah. I don't think I've bothered with the main board since before the Game 1. Felt impossible to get into any kind of good-natured back and forth with them about hockey. Some of their fans are just uncomfortably rabid.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
It's only that way whenever Tampa wins a game. He gives props to individual performances by our players but continuously discredits our wins. Every time. It's like clockwork and the only reason I watch their poatgame so I can Marchand the television screen to Marchand his tears.
Unfortunately I know this situation because in my country, it happens the same thing when Juventus wins a game.
And the most beautiful thing is to increase the salty of these people.
I hope our staff and the players will see what he's said...because it'll be another motivational thing for game 4...

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Roenick used two examples of Orlov coasting and somewhat that meant the Caps entire team sleepwalked through the other 59:50.

Roenick and Milbury are NBC’s version of Skip and Stephen A Smith. Either they’re complete morons or are just trying to stir the pot...or both.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Good performance to be sure but we can't be giving up 38 and expect to keep winning. Vasy too hot and cold for that. Kuznetsov making our D look silly.

Agreed but it might take that at times though. He didn't really "steal" this game but he damn sure won it plain and simple. We were much better than the first two but still.gave up the blue line and allowed too many cross ice passes and chances to result from it. We grabbed this game by the horns and held on. We controlled it. If they would clean up their defensive side of the game it would be nice to see.

McDonagh was better tonight bit he still made some terrible plays at times tonight. I thought every other defenseman played great. Stralman can't be hurt the way he played tonight, guy was everywhere. Hedman was a 10. Coburn and Serge held it down. Danny G with his 2MPH skating abilities played well too.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Kuz has had an easy go of it so far. Our D are still kind of calibrating for his speed a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad