Not open for further replies.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
tumblr_inline_onngkvqFFO1qbvpv0_500.jpg

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
well, we won cause we scored first and Vasy was on fire. Still need to be much better in D zone. Caps outplayed and outshot us 3 games in row.

SF91

Nov 12, 2015
Learned to never question 3 guys who in my mind are irreplaceable win or lose-Kuch, Vasy, and Palat. Fingered still crossed.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
So there's still hope. I won't feel confident until we lead the series 3-2 because winning four out of five is a tall task for any team against any team. It a step in the right direction though and good to see Vasy bouncing back.

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
Roenick is such a tool. He's got one commentary no matter what actually happens in a game: The winner out worked the loser and the loser didn't work hard enough. Sometimes that's true and sometimes, most of the time, there is more to it.

Glad Eddie O was on the color commentary instead of Milbury tonight (I think Milbury still wears his Bruin sweater under his suit).

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Roenick is such a tool. He's got one commentary no matter what actually happens in a game: The winner out worked the loser and the loser didn't work hard enough. Sometimes that's true and sometimes, most of the time, there is more to it.

Was glad Eddie O was on the color commentary instead of Milbury tonight (I think Milbury still wears his Bruin sweater under his suit).
I like JR as a person, but yeah his commentary hasn't been great lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad