GDT: #5 - 10/13/18 | oilers @ RANGERS | 1:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Of course, because the leagues protect them. You say anything about these pieces of ****ing **** and get a fine.
I had one with a God complex scream at me today before ANYONE was even on the field. I’m a coach for my daughter’s u12 soccer team. My wife is a nurse and carries a medical kit which has been used every game this year. The two English guys who usually officiate appreciate her being on the bench.

This ******* starts screaming about no “fans” on the bench and didn’t care about a “nurse”, claiming he’s an “EMT” and doesn’t need a “nurse”. A girl took a ball to the face and this SOB didn’t check on her.

Ref is in his mid-FIFTIES too.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

rholt168

Hen-rik!
Mar 30, 2009
Ref right next to the play doesn't call it, but the f*** head in center ice did. Okay then.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Quinn shaking his head. Will dress Staal next game anyway.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
not a penalty on Staal either

How bad are the Oilers that they need this level of riggage

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I don't think Chytil has been awful and I don't understand what's the sense in sending him down. If we were competing this year, sure, but he's better off getting minutes up here. In fact, I would increase his ice time. Also, he needs some real line-mates.

I don't think Hartford does anything for him either, he's proven he's more than good enough to dominate in the A. He's not been good here, but let him work through it.

Reactions: Faceless

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Why is F1 not trailing the play and sniffing out the drop pass to McDavid...you know it's coming.

Make someone else enter the zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad