GDT: #5 - 10/13/18 | oilers @ RANGERS | 1:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
I don't think Hartford does anything for him either, he's proven he's more than good enough to dominate in the A. He's not been good here, but let him work through it.

Exactly my feeling. He's 19, he's not going to have 82 games where he's really good. There are going to be streaks. Hopefully we will see a good one begin soon. That being said, I don't think he's been good, but I also don't feel as if he's been really awful or out of place.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
He's tired from playing hockey at this level which he's not used to.
He's just a kid..

you choose to attribute the appearance of fatigue to an intangible psychological experience of being in an unfamiliar environment instead of attributing his apparent fatigue to the fact that he's currently playing in a game of hockey.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
I’m referring to your OP as well as similar posts. I’m saying it’s not a leap of fsith to accept that it’s not some oversight, and they arent playing great.

Also, it’s the 5th game of a rebuild with a lot of young wannabees, so they are “just playing the kids”.
I’m not saying they are playing well. They are playing decent enough to stay in the NHL and be left to play their game, even if it’s a work in progress. I’ll give you Pionk. He’s been somewhat disappointing, but still should play. But DeAngelo has not been playing bad, at least relative to my expectations.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
There's an example right there of Shattenkirk making a nice defensive play and then being unable to move the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad