GDT: #5 – Blue Jackets at Sabres – Thu Oct 10 – 7:00PM ET – TV: MSG-B – Radio: WGR-AM

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
I like ??????? he is going to be a solid player...but his skating is...borderline NHL ready..

Sums up most of our prospects, except Girgs, who needs polish. I'm all for sending many of them down.

Pysyk is already a 2nd pairing d man.

sabresandcanucks

Jul 2, 2009
Sums up most of our prospects, except Girgs, who needs polish. I'm all for sending many of them down.

Pysyk is already a 2nd pairing d man.

Agreed,

I am just tempering the Monahan love...I think he is going to be a good player, but don't think he can keep up this pace for the entire season just like the rest of the Flames roster

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
It had BETTER hurt the ownership.

If this doesn't tell them "Your plan stinks! Find another one!", I don't know what will.

This is the plan. We are following it to a T. It hurts but after the old rochester core failed, Drury/Briere left and we had bad drafts (2005 - 2007 no 1st or 2nd rounder other than Enroth panned out) the cupboard was bare. It was this or overspend for free agents to hold on to a 6-9 seed. We are still feeling echos of the previous ownership.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
Through 5 games, Bills > Sabres.

I gotta say, though, the boobirds and their cohort are having the effect of making me want to stay away from that arena. I don't really respect a fanbase that can't stay positive, at least when they're at the arena.

BCS

Feb 18, 2008

I gotta say, though, the boobirds and their cohort are having the effect of making me want to stay away from that arena. I don't really respect a fanbase that can't stay positive, at least when they're at the arena.

This franchise doesn't deserve a positive fan base. It deserves heaping amounts of vitriol.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY

If I paid 80 bucks to see the product they put out on the ice tonight, I'd boo too.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
This franchise doesn't deserve a positive fan base. It deserves heaping amounts of vitriol.

If I paid 80 bucks to see the product they put out on the ice tonight, I'd boo too.

I didn't say anything about what the team deserves or what your rights are. I just said it makes it a worse environment. Many folks, especially those who knew this was coming, would rather cheer a growing team even when they lose. You can react any way you want, but that doesn't mean anyone else has to think you're being helpful or improving the atmosphere.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Booing them is just low to me. Even if they suck. Anyway, I am starting to question if Rolston can keep it together.... Or get it together along with the players who need to help themselves.

Luceni

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2006
Austria
If a team's playing bad, the audience boo's. What else is new?

Last night, not even the effort was there. I t was a heartless game from the sabres. I can accept when we try hard to win and lose. but i cannot accept when we don't even try.

The "new"-core seem not to be much better than the old core (new core=Myers, Ennis, Weber, old core= Vanek, Stafford, Miller). So we should get rid of both cores now I guess?

Its just a shame what team we ice with that much money behind..... .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad