OT: 48th Obsequious Banter Thread - Wawa vs Sheetz, Devastate vs Mustard

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Barca has had so many chances. Kinda figured this might happen if they let them hang around.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Fun game, Id like to see a full Bayern Munich squad against this Barcelona team. Something we didnt get this year.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Coming around the last turn I thought Mubtaheej (sp?) (or maybe it was frosted, it was one of those two) was going to jump out in front. Good for American Pharaoh nontheless.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Coming around the last turn I thought Mubtaheej (sp?) (or maybe it was frosted, it was one of those two) was going to jump out in front. Good for American Pharaoh nontheless.

Bah hum bug. Thought Frosted had it. Was exactly where the analysts said he needed to be to win.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Hit the trifecta, 5-6-7. Only paid $55. Last year it paid $3500 :cry:

Last edited:

Joeflyers

Oct 7, 2006
The pop ups on this site have gotten out of control right? When visiting on my phone, there is a pop up for every thread. Does this happen to you too?

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
The pop ups on this site have gotten out of control right? When visiting on my phone, there is a pop up for every thread. Does this happen to you too?

I never visit on my phone, but you can use ******* if you're on a computer.

Edit: Apparently I'm not allowed to mention it by name.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia

I never visit on my phone, but you can use ******* if you're on a computer.

Edit: Apparently I'm not allowed to mention it by name.

******* is available on iPhone. I have it and would recommend it.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ

It's unbelievable. Ya know I wouldn't mind so much if they weren't laggy as hell and they loaded right away so I could x them out immediately, but they don't pop up for a solid 5 seconds after the page loads, so as I'm scrolling half the time i hit the add which puts me on the play store and that means I just am not going to the site on my phone any longer which is probably 50 pct of the time I used to be on here.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
1414497531_little_girls_fairy_flies_directly_into_fireplace.gif

Made me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad