GDT: #48 | Penguins vs Golden Knights | Sat Jan19@10PMest | ATTSN-RM, ATTSN-PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012

Has GTD ever not meant the player is going to play? It seems like the player always comes back.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Kessel-Malkin-Hornqvist? That's super interesting because if Hornqvist or Kessel can play LW, it's an absolute game changer for the forward group. Hornqvist has always been the perfect complement for Kessel in terms of play style.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
That was my question, too. Honestly... they both suck as LW.
Horny I agree. I honestly don't remember ever even seeing Kessel at LW. Not that I necessarily think we should, but that would be an interesting turn of events. If one of the two were a LW, that group would seem like a great combo. I'm not sure that's the case though.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Horny I agree. I honestly don't remember ever even seeing Kessel at LW. Not that I necessarily think we should, but that would be an interesting turn of events. If one of the two were a LW, that group would seem like a great combo. I'm not sure that's the case though.

HFPens Kessel haters: You ever see him "play" Right wing???!?!?! huh huh?

His shot is deadly on a left wing rush.....

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
Smart to put Kessel on the LW so he can be in one timer position.

Oh wait, Kessel can’t do a one timer

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
That was my question, too. Honestly... they both suck as LW.

I want them to beat Hornqvist with a 2x4 until he thinks he's a LWer, so I'm perfectly fine with them trying him on LW with Kessel :laugh:

Kessel on LW, though...eh, I just don't think it would work. But I'm still willing to use the 2x4 to make that work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad