GDT: #48 | Penguins vs Golden Knights | Sat Jan19@10PMest | ATTSN-RM, ATTSN-PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
This period and the San Jose game have been very telling as to how far away we are. Need Schultz back. Need to find him a defensive partner. Need to ride the crap out of our new top 4. THEN, we need a LW for L2 (when Sheahan is the best choice, it's a NEED). And, while Brass has been better, we need a 3C.

I think Sheahan is potentially a playable 3c as Jessie pointed out in his Athletic article.

But some type of forward upgrade whether at LW2 or 3c would be nice. Apart from that I think Schultz is our upgrade at d.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Get the hell out of the West, make a deal and regroup after the break

Deals. Plural.

I think Sheahan is potentially a playable 3c as Jessie pointed out in his Athletic article.

But some type of forward upgrade whether at LW2 or 3c would be nice. Apart from that I think Schultz is our upgrade at d.

L2 LW is a must. Sheahan being our best option makes it a must.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
What changes do you expect? I don't see a lot of moves to make apart from possibly replacing Brassard with another center, or just moving Brass out and relying on Sheahan to fill that void.

The defense is what it is. Schultz will come back in for someone.

Switch Brassard with another center, and something has to change with Geno's line.

Whether that's JR compelling Sulluvan to move Rust to LW or what, I don't know. That just seems like the most ridiculous thing to me. We have Kessel on f***ing LW right now to accommodate the need to keep Rust on RW for some unfathomable reason. Kessel!

Reactions: Pancakes and KIRK

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I don’t think tonight was a composition issue outside of Johnson.

It really isn't. They could survive with JJ. The rest of the team needs to step up. When they try they look good. And CDS kinda melted down a bit.

They COULD have won. But let VGK stay in it too much and got buried. Rinse. And Repeat. So many times over the last 20 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad